PDA

View Full Version : Terell Owens

bdogg
02-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Im gonna say this now, I love TO I think he would be a great addition to this team, The guy wants to win I love his desire to win to be better than the defender. You can say alot about him but you cant say hes not one of the best if not the best reciever in the. Am I wrong?

bdogg
02-05-2004, 07:21 PM
In the league sorry

TedMock
02-05-2004, 09:00 PM
He is one of the best WR's in the game but he's also not a team player. He publicly bashes coaches and teammates. If we are shifting to a balanced attack there may not be enough balls to go around before he starts running his mouth. I love to watch the guy but I think it's just a matter of time before he starts trouble. Plus, he's going to get a ton of $$ so it's not worth it for us to even try. In our position that $$ could be used on a few other positions.

Mr. Miyagi
02-05-2004, 09:02 PM
We've talked about this before you got here, maybe just a couple of weeks ago. Personally I like TO in Buffalo cuz I think we could use a player with an edgy attitude. Our team has no identity, nobody firing the fans up. Of course I wouldn't break the bank or break up the team just to get him, but if he's willing to come in as the team is, I got my arms wide open for him. :D

Bert102176
02-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I really would love TO in a Bills uniform

mypoorfriendme
02-06-2004, 09:56 PM
i would love TO, jevon kearse, orlando pace, and champ bailey all in bills jerseys. unfortunately, none of them are likely to happen

The Spaz
02-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Either we get Darrell Jackson as a FA or I say just get a WR from the draft I really don't see anyone else making an impact besides TO (don't want him) or Jackson (for the right price).:up:

BADTHINGSMAN
02-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Either we get Darrell Jackson as a FA or I say just get a WR from the draft I really don't see anyone else making an impact besides TO (don't want him) or Jackson (for the right price).:up:

Dennis Northcutt would be a good choice.. He wont break the bank either.. Id rather have Jackson though.. Who knows maybe a WR will be cut in June..

BillsFanInMass
02-07-2004, 10:49 AM
I think Steve Smith from the panthers would be the best free agent the bills could sign. Owens drops too many passes he probably couldnt cath the bledsoe bullet.

i:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

london59
02-08-2004, 01:29 AM
I think Steve Smith from the panthers would be the best free agent the bills could sign.

Steve Smith is a Restricted Free Agent. I would still love to have him but the Bills have not seemed like the type to go after RFA.

Tatonka
02-08-2004, 02:16 AM
terrell owens dropped more passes last year than almost any other wr in the league.. he can make huge plays.. but he does not always make the ones he should.. and the guy is a cancer.

steve smith is even worse.. he has sent two of his OWN teammates to the hospital for beating the **** out of them..

both guys are incredibly skilled.. i like their talent.. but with all the other options out there, i would not support the bills going after either one.

don137
02-08-2004, 06:53 AM
I love TO the WR but he could never exist happily in Buffalo. Buffalo is going to run the ball more and with Moulds here he will never see the ball enough to be happy. Plus no way we could afford him with other teams having so much more cap money available.
I think Steve Smith is a future pro-bowler but like Tatonka stated he is a loose cannon. He did keep his emotions in check better as this season went on though. He is a stud punt returner and he catches everything thrown at him.
Darrell Jackson is probably our best bet.

realmendontwearteal
02-08-2004, 10:57 AM
TO runs his mouth...but hes probally gonna cost more to go after than another wr..... he would be a good pickup on any team..... but steve smith is restricted FA but he is better than TO

RedEyE
02-08-2004, 11:17 AM
TO is not Buffalo material. He is a locker room cancer creating more problems then bringing good to SF. Why else do you think that they want to dowload him? While it's true he has ability, but his attitude and price instantly dowgrades him to the bottom of the list? There are more suitable WRs out there for this Bills team. Leave TO alone.