PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Weekend

hurls
02-06-2004, 03:09 AM
I always watch the All-Star weekend stuff when possible. I like the players being miked, hearing the funny jabs at others. The competitions are usually pretty good also. Now that I'm moving to 1st shift at work, I can actually watch more live events.
I was donated some bucks to use towards the Super Bowl squares, though they were sold out at the time. So I'm gonna give them away in another thread, check it out to win minor bucks!

Ð
02-06-2004, 04:38 AM
Snore...hockey without hitting is like a day without orange juice.

realmendontwearteal
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
skills is worth to watch more than the game

pyrrhonist
02-06-2004, 09:53 AM
I prefer the Skills Competition to the actual All-Star game itself.

This year, I'll have to record Saturday's festivities, but I'll be able to watch it on Sunday morning.

Myers57
02-06-2004, 11:03 AM
I would watch the skills and young-gun games, but I am volunteering this weekend at a childrens camp so I will only be able to catch the All-Star game...

Max would smoke everybody in the speed competition!

Ð
02-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Fastest skater in the NHL: Rico Fata

alyson
02-06-2004, 11:36 AM
I'll watch it. Whenever there's hockey on network tv (albeit, hitless!) I watch it. I like the skills competition, and also the miked players are so funny. As much as Jeremy Roenick can piss me off, he is hyterical to listen to.

hurls
02-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by alyson
I'll watch it. Whenever there's hockey on network tv (albeit, hitless!) I watch it. I like the skills competition, and also the miked players are so funny. As much as Jeremy Roenick can piss me off, he is hyterical to listen to.

You're absolutely correct. Roenick, Shanahan, Hull. Hockey has some great characters. It's not all the mumbo jive talk you hear during a football game.

SabreEleven
02-06-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ð
Snore...hockey without hitting is like a day without orange juice.

I don't drink OJ, What are you trying to say? :chuk:

hurls
02-06-2004, 07:39 PM
OJ gives me sour stomach, unless I get the low acid, no pulp.

SabreEleven
02-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by slruh
OJ gives me sour stomach, unless I get the low acid, no pulp.

thanks for the info :up: