PDA

View Full Version : Transcript: Gregg Williams Press Conference

The Spaz
02-06-2004, 11:16 PM
“First of all, I want to say I’m real excited about the opportunity here with the Washington Redskins. It was a no-brainer for me to get a chance to come here and work with Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs. I’m very excited about the opportunity to learn a lot about this profession and about winning football from Joe Gibbs.

“It was a very good experience when he first made contact with me and wanted me to come on board. It was a pretty fast decision once we had our face-to-face meeting and we had about a five-hour session when he came to my house. He came in on Mr. Snyder’s jet that night, trying to keep it low key.

“I thought it was going to be pretty inconspicuous when he flew into town because nobody really knew officially that he was the head coach. But when he landed the private plane with the five-foot helmet on the side of the tail, it got out pretty quick around Buffalo that he was in town and we were talking.

http://www.redskins.com/story.asp?ContentID=12538

Man does this guy just irritate me.:mad:

The_Philster
02-07-2004, 04:19 AM
On what was appealing about this position to not take another head coaching position:
:rofl: I guess the DC media is clueless about the NFL if they actually think he was gonna get offered another head coaching position.

SABURZFAN
02-16-2004, 06:00 AM
:1: