PDA

View Full Version : blue and gold jerseys?

realmendontwearteal
02-06-2004, 11:27 PM
I saw a design for new sabres jerseys with the old blue and gold logos on sabresalumni.com are the sabres bringing back the blue and gold jerseys next season with the new design?

The Spaz
02-06-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure a new Blue and Gold design with some updated logos would be cool though.

BigZ
02-07-2004, 12:07 PM
This might be an old link that you've all seen (I'm new to the board) but this design company has several options and includes links to a petition to Golisano to change.

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/

enjoy

Ebenezer
02-07-2004, 01:37 PM
even before getting rid of Darcy they should get rid of those stupid black and red jerseys...there is a reason the sabres are blue & gold.

realmendontwearteal
02-08-2004, 12:05 AM
yea but every team eventually gets new jerseys when they move to a new arena or some crap like that........ the sabres are known for the blue and gold jerseys and the guy that created designs for them did an awesome job and i hope those designs are used for the sabres within the next 3 to 4 years.

BigZ
02-08-2004, 10:26 PM
My guess is that they'll be in Blue and Gold next year (or whenever they settle the CBA and play hockey again).

Myers57
02-09-2004, 07:35 AM
I doubt it, even though I am a large supporter of the blue and gold, those designs have been up for a year now with little results from them...

The Sabres will play another season with the same jerseys...