PDA

View Full Version : skills

realmendontwearteal
02-08-2004, 12:29 AM
What did u guys think of this event tonight? Souray had a nice hard shot clocked in at 102....... and i thought it was good.... What did ya guys think

SkateZilla
02-08-2004, 12:45 AM
east would've whooped west by even more if that dope didnt mishandle the puck 2x during puck control relay, st. luis made up a 4 second gap.

Sabre Ally
02-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Roenick is really trying hard to get me to not hate him. That was an awesome performance in the shooting accuracy competition.

SabreEleven
02-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Roenick is really trying hard to get me to not hate him. That was an awesome performance in the shooting accuracy competition.

I think you like him because his boyfriend put those highlights in his hair. :blonde:

pyrrhonist
02-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Boynton really screwed up big time on that Puck Control relay. That was atrocious. St.Louis almost came back and won it, though. I was especially surprised with Nash beating out Alfredsson, as well.

Hats off to J.R., for winning the Accuracy Contest 2 years in a row. He is now part of the elusive "4-for-4" group, with Bourque and Messier.

Did anyone else find the 'In the Zone' event extremely boring? That was just an event to give the goalies a break from the usual beating they take.

Ð
02-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Yep, when Nash played for the London Knights, I remeber a chubby, slow 16 year old rookie. What a change...