Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

This is Why Wyche will be QB coach for the BILLS

Wyche's interest in Bills speaks volumes about love of coaching

2/8/2004

By JERRY SULLIVAN

Don't misunderstand. Sam Wyche has spent all of five days with the Buffalo Bills, and already he's calling it the best organization with which he's ever been involved. But at times last week, he must have felt like one of those poor souls on "American Idol," anxiously waiting for Simon Cowell to pass judgment on him.
    "I'm the tryout kid," Wyche said Friday, on the final day of his week as a volunteer assistant coach. "I feel like I'm on a free-agent tryout. We're still evaluating this voice."

The voice is the only issue, the only thing standing between Wyche and a return to the NFL sidelines as quarterbacks coach under Mike Mularkey. There's no question about Wyche's brain, or his desire. As a head coach with the Bengals and Buccaneers, Wyche was regarded as one of the game's top offensive minds, an innovator whose no-huddle offense confounded the Bills in the 1988 AFC Championship Game.

(edited by bufftp)

for more see link below

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...08/5028433.asp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 02-08-2004, 06:50 PM.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

That article is on the front page and you shouldn't post the whole the whole thing just a paragraph or 2 then the link to the source. It is a good read though and there is no doubt Wych would be a good hire.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

I'm sorry The Spaz I didn't know when I come here I don't look at any of the stories on the front page I just come to the boards and start typing. :bangwall:
      Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 02-08-2004, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Great article! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
        X