drummernut
02-09-2004, 01:23 PM
My thoughts and why......

LT-Teauge
LG- Brown
C--FA?
RG-Williams
RT-Jennings

Your athletes should be your tackles to handle other teams speed rushers. Your inside guys should be the "beef" (especially with a not so mobile quarterback) NO ONE is going to bull rush Mike Williams so that can leave a true center and Ruben to double team whoever is left.

The Spaz
02-09-2004, 01:25 PM
I really don't have much fith in Teaue as a center or LT IMO.

Romes
02-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I really don't have much fith in Teaue as a center or LT IMO.

I agree. I don't have confidence in Teague. It is easier to move inside on the OL. What makes people think he will be good at LT where he will be facing the other teams best DE? He is extreamly undersized for a LT. And don't tell me that he did it Denver because it was only for one year and they didn't even try to bring him back.

I don't think we need to re-shuffle the o-line, we need to replace a one or two and get better schemes. McNally should provide the better blocking schemes.

The Spaz
02-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Exactly we get a center and a guard either in free agency or draft and were good to go. (Vernon Carey, Jake Grove)

Pride
02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Any guy who cant be counted on for snapping in the shotgun I dont want starting.... simple as that! Last year DB would have been very well served to spend 75% of the plays in the shotgun. We werent able to do it. And that is a way of slowing down a passrush

35Pete
02-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Williams-Veron Carey-Jake Grove-Brown-Jennings

Tatonka
02-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by 35Pete

:drool:

ShadowHawk7
02-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by 35Pete

Woahh.... thats perfect. Cudn't of said it better myself!

ScottLawrence
02-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Center- Rich Braham, Mike Flynn, and Damien Woody are all GREAT unrestricted Free agents.