PDA

View Full Version : Wyche's Interview on NFL Network

BADTHINGSMAN
02-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Some of what Wyche had to say:

He said that he was very excited to be in Buffalo.. The way he was talking Wyche himself contacted Mularkey about the job.. He looks forward to working with Bledsoe and helping him get back to ProBowl form.. He also said he would help Mularkey, if Mularkey asked his opinion, he would tell Mularkey if a certain play didnt work 20 years ago.. When Wyche was talking he stated he cant raise his voice because of 1 of his vocal chordes getting cut during surgery..

IMO, Wyche is a great hiring, he knows what he is talking about, and has a great scence of humor..

jchild178
02-09-2004, 11:05 PM
welcome to buffalo sam!

Aero II
02-10-2004, 05:57 AM
I saw the interview. Thought that Sam had a great sende of humor. He was very quick with some good jabs to the panel of Rich Eisen and Ken Norton Jr. The intensity is still there.

Earthquake Enyart
02-10-2004, 06:21 AM
That was the first time I saw Bills Cam fired up on the NFL Network. :up: Sam was pretty funny, and the fire certainly is still there. He says he's studied Drew film already. He also reminded us that Drew was in the Pro Bowl just two years ago.

mchurchfie
02-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Sugar Huddle.:up:

Jeff1220
02-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Wyche seems like a pretty cool guy. I like his attitude and his appearant desire to be a part of football, no matter what the role. This whole situation with his health and working again speaks volumes about his character. Here's to you sam.:beer:

juice
02-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
Wyche seems like a pretty cool guy. I like his attitude and his appearant desire to be a part of football, no matter what the role. This whole situation with his health and working again speaks volumes about his character. Here's to you sam.:beer:

Character and humility, A volunteer QB coach in SC, he must really love to coach.

TigerJ
02-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Welcome, and thanks for the contribution. I'm not sure what Sam said, but I think technically it was not the vocal chord that was cut, but a nerve to that voacal chord that was severed, in effect paralyzing the vocal chord.