• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Looks like Robertson will be waived.

An exerpt from Pasquarelli's Tip Sheet:

If a team needs help, don't expect the acquisition to occur as a result of Tuesday's trade deadline.

It looks like the Buffalo Bills are prepared to part with defensive tackle Tyrone Robertson, currently serving a four-game suspension for a repeat violation of the NFL substance abuse policy, once his sanctions conclude. The Bills gambled on Robertson, who has a bit of a history, because he had a great upside. But he was fined numerous times during his 2001 rookie season for being late to meetings and never seemed very motivated this year. As badly as the Bills need defensive linemen, they had hoped that Robertson would mature, both on and off the field. Instead they will seek to recoup a prorated share of his signing bonus and, after perhaps keeping him around for a week following the end of his suspension, waive him.

We don't need him Edwards and Bannan passed him on the depth chart anyway.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • ArcticWildMan

Good riddance. We don't need players that are druggies.

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

We could waive half the players currently on the team at DL and pick up new ones off of the waiver wire and not lose a beat. We might even improve.

It's an inconsequential move!

Schobel and Pat Williams are the only two players who are playing this year who should start next year assuming we are still using this marvelous 46 D.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i'm kind of disappointed because i thought robertson didn't play too bad as a rookie.it's sad that this young man used poor judgment to get himself suspended.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

What controlled substance did this guy use anyways?
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
            You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
            • Jul 2002

He won't be able to lay around and get high everyday without a paycheck. Time to start selling drugs now.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
            X