X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

I love draft time!!

The Bills with the 13th pick in the 2004 NFL draft will select_____________!!!!! I am reading many different mock drfats and I don't think anyone can honestly say what the Bills are gonna do. My opinion is to grab Winslow if he makes it to the 13th pick, if he isnt I would take WIll SMITH DE Ohio ST. I think in the 2nd round we can still get possibly Jake Grove C V tech, or a Top receiver.

Let me know what you guys think will happen!!!

GO BILLS!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Welcome aboard TB25!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
      • Apr 2003

well, this is the majority of what we talk about here on BZ. so if you look at almost ANY post, it turns out to who we should draft. personally, my dream draft would be trade down to 19, get rivers there. and then pick up in the second round jake grove at 13 and devery henderson wr from lsu at 19. then in the third pick up ben watson the te from georgia or david ball de out of ucla
      the dude abides

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
        well, this is the majority of what we talk about here on BZ. so if you look at almost ANY post, it turns out to who we should draft. personally, my dream draft would be trade down to 19, get rivers there. and then pick up in the second round jake grove at 13 and devery henderson wr from lsu at 19. then in the third pick up ben watson the te from georgia or david ball de out of ucla
        That...wud...be...awesome...
        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

now if only every draft went as i had hoped (ill be lucky with one round going as wished for)
          the dude abides

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

from what I have been reading through ESPN, and other websites I honestly think either Ben or Eli one of them could be there for our pick I don't think the Chargers have givin up on Brees yet and I think the Cardinals are set on McCown.
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Bert102176
              from what I have been reading through ESPN, and other websites I honestly think either Ben or Eli one of them could be there for our pick I don't think the Chargers have givin up on Brees yet and I think the Cardinals are set on McCown.
              I'll bet money that neither Eli or "Big Ben" fall past the #8 spot.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I love the whole draft thing too. The only thing I wish is that we could compress the whole process down to about two weeks. The waiting is excruciating. But then we'd still have to wait for minicamp after that.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Ben our Eli wont make it passed the 5th pick!!!
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                    Ben our Eli wont make it passed the 5th pick!!!
                    even if the chargers and cardinals decide to stick with their current qbs, this puts both of those teams along with the raiders and giants and really everyone way up there in a PRIME spot to trade down if someone like pitt or GB or the dolphins are looking to trade up
                    the dude abides

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                      The Bills with the 13th pick in the 2004 NFL draft will select_____________!!!!! I am reading many different mock drfats and I don't think anyone can honestly say what the Bills are gonna do. My opinion is to grab Winslow if he makes it to the 13th pick, if he isnt I would take WIll SMITH DE Ohio ST. I think in the 2nd round we can still get possibly Jake Grove C V tech, or a Top receiver.

Let me know what you guys think will happen!!!

GO BILLS!

WE NEED OFFENSIVE LINE HELP FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!!! After we address that with quality starters AND depth (maybe get our starting center and someone to compete for a starting job at guard in free agency, then draft one of the best guards in a draft that is stocked with good guard candidates), then we can look at other positions. As for Will Smith, I really hope we do not draft him. I just think he's one of those guys who will benefit from being moved to OLB, like Terrell Suggs and Peter Boulware. We can get a guy at DE in free agency. We've drafted 3 DEs in recent drafts, so I don't think we need to do that again. Jake Grove? While I do admire his talent, I wouldn't be comfortable with starting a rookie at center. We need an experienced player there.

Comment

• Bert102176
                        • Aug 2002

R. Rich the thing is I only think Gallery is the only OL guy that is worth a top pick for and he will be gone way before we pick
                        Last edited by Bert102176; 02-11-2004, 03:22 PM.
                        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I agree, the only way Buffalo gets an offensive lineman in round one is by trading down. If they do that, Vernon Carey is probably the man.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HenryRules
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                            Jake Grove? While I do admire his talent, I wouldn't be comfortable with starting a rookie at center. We need an experienced player there.
                            You mean like Dan Koppen? The Pats did okay with him starting.

If we get the right guy, and I think Grove is the right guy, then there's no problem starting a rookie.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                              • Apr 2003

look at jeff faine on the browns, a starting rookie center who worked WONDERS there. i like grove in the second if we arent going to address that need via FA.
                              the dude abides

Comment

Working...
                              X