PDA

View Full Version : Wys....I think you need to email.......

Novacane
10-12-2002, 03:57 PM
your stats to this guy! Check out his #2 prime match up!

http://www.fftoday.com/matchups/wk6/rbs.html

:hungry:

Ð
10-12-2002, 03:59 PM
Nope, you have to throw this one out, just like you have to throw out TH's best runs :rofl:

The Natrix
10-12-2002, 04:03 PM
ya hear that wys! It would be a mistake! Just like it would it would be a huge mistake to start Bryson. The Bills caoching staff and the FANS need to support Henry by not even considering the option (which is not) of starting Bryson!

ok Mrs. Bryson?

repeat after me: TH, TH, TH!

justasportsfan
10-12-2002, 04:06 PM
check you PM wys.

WG
10-12-2002, 04:14 PM
Do you guys exercise any independent thinking at all?

What is the crux of that guy's ENTIRE post about Henry having a good day???

Which I won't agree with BTW. I've already told you all that I expect that Henry may very well post another good game. The big difference between you all and me is that he'll have a big game against the Jets twice, the Texans, and Detroit and be a liability in most other games and you guys will still be supporting his nomination as our starter next year.

Me? I'd like to FINALLY see some consistency from game-to-game that we simply haven't had. That doesn't happen via one single big game against the Texans.

Now, on to the premise of that guy's ENTIRE analysis is that the Texans will primarily devote their resources to stopping Drew. What the presupposes is that they've been trying to stop Henry for the past weeks now since this guy says that "been an active part of the offense, save for the better part of a half after fumbling against Chicago."

I suppose that depends upon how you define "active." To me, 12 carries is not active. 20 or more are. If it's Henry's fine receiving skills that he's referring to, I can assure you that if Henry died today, his receiving skills would not even be missed on this offense.

Besides, this is one man's opinion while most of the media admits and realizes that he's been struggling. So now what, we're dismissing what most of the other analysts are saying, ie. tossing out the "stats" that we don't like, in favor of the one we do.

I will say this, since you guys have placed Henry's viability as a starter on this game, I sure hope for your own sakes in defending him, that he puts up a game better than he has in recent weeks or there will be no basis at all for even considering him next week v. the Phins down in Miami.

Let's just hope that two things happen:

A. He can read the holes that are right in front of him; and ...

B. He doesn't fumble.

If either of those doesn't happen, you guys are gonna look mighty silly!

Ð
10-12-2002, 04:20 PM
Yeah, Wys, we hold group meetings in smoky union halls just so we can get a collective opinion amongst the comrades :rofl:

lump this!

WG
10-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Funny!

Here's what the same guy said about Antowain Smith and the Pats last week:

"the ground game should be a bigger part of the gameplan this week, not just a token gesture to keep the Dolphins honest."

A masterful performance, gaining 37 yards rushing on 17 carries last week, really stepping out and being a bigger part of the gameplan.

Let's hope for your sakes he's a tad bit more accurate this week, eh!

The Natrix
10-12-2002, 04:23 PM
yes, he says Drew's game will be a reason for Henry success. But come on, it is the #2 prime matchup. #2!

wys, If for some idiotic reason Bryson was handed the staring job, what would he have to do to lose it?

WG
10-12-2002, 04:24 PM
Now now!

Don't start gettin' testy on me now...

:D

Kelly The Dog
10-12-2002, 04:26 PM
Explain to me, wys, how 22 touches for 105 yards and one touchdown and no fumbles is a bad game or struggling.

Novacane
10-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

wys, If for some idiotic reason Bryson was handed the staring job, what would he have to do to lose it?

pick up a 15 yr old at a gas station and take her home.

I think that is the real reason Wys is a Henry Hater. He does not like his off field choices.

Typ0
10-12-2002, 07:03 PM
more like he is jealous....LOL

Novacane
10-12-2002, 07:29 PM
:rofl: