PDA

View Full Version : Worst uniforms in the nfl???

elltrain22
02-11-2004, 04:40 PM
What NFL team has the ugliest uniforms???

Personally, I would have to say the Tampa Bay Bucs. I hate their helmet design's, their jerseys are plain, and there color scheme is horrible. The Bronco's are a close 2nd.

The best, other than ours, is the Oakland Raiders. I just love silver and black.

Tatonka
02-11-2004, 04:45 PM
wow.. the bucs and bronco's are two of my favorites..

i would have to say the jets, steelers and bears are the worst.

Dozerdog
02-11-2004, 04:48 PM
I Think Tampa's is one of the best.

Seattle is ugly. Buffalo's road jerseys need to be tweaked. The Browns have the worst. (However- I love tradition and would be opposed to changing them)

The same color pants/jerseys have to go. Makes teams look like they should be playing in the WAC Conference

I think teams should play 1 home and 1 road game in their throwback Jerseys (Real throwbacks- not those terrible cheap throwbacks the Bills wore in 1993)

STAMPY
02-11-2004, 04:52 PM
i like the buccs jersey. i'd say cle., det, green bay, giants, zona... i like bills, bengals, philly, seattle, indy, san diego, balt.

ShadowHawk7
02-11-2004, 05:24 PM
yea, denver and the bucs are one of my favs. The worst wud be the bears, or the browns.

Historian
02-11-2004, 05:45 PM
The new Seattle ones are gross. The flaming thumbtacks have always looked silly too...even going back to Houston.

Give me silver and black any day, in any league.

The Spaz
02-11-2004, 05:50 PM
The orange jerseys for the Dolphins and the Cleveland Browns jersey's.

shelby
02-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
The orange jerseys for the Dolphins

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!
All the fins unis are fugly, but the creamsicle jersey was over the top.:puke:

The Bucs gear actually looks very cool. You go to Raymond James and it is a sea of white, red, and black in the stands. The Pewter color looks nice.:up:

The Bills home jerseys have grown on me, but i still don't like the away jerseys.:cynic:

RAMS FAN
02-11-2004, 06:17 PM
the Browns and the Dolphins

mypoorfriendme
02-11-2004, 06:23 PM
for some reason i really like the browns, very classic. the worst would have to be a toss up between the raiders and giants who could do a lot with their jerseys. the browns have a legitament excuse because they are a very traditional team and also, theres not many ways you can make a "brown" look cool. the best jerseys in football are the texas longhorns away jerseys (sorry i just had to say it because they are BAAAAAAD (as in good))

generalmills
02-11-2004, 07:07 PM
i think the best in the league is the colts, chargers (dark blue), skins, and eagles

worst: dolphins, panthers, jags, and seatle

TheWingHead
02-11-2004, 08:09 PM
I hate arizonas... Browns sucks and dolphins are pretty bad

realmendontwearteal
02-11-2004, 08:32 PM
the fins jerseys are all awful...... the best football jersey in the NFL has to be Denver The Jets have cool jerseys and the old school chargers jerseys are tight

SoCalBillsFan
02-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Our road uniforms suck. 2 years of them hasn't made them any better.

chubluv
02-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Any dolphin jersey is horrible, & 2nd worse I would have to say is the Seahawks those are just nasty !!!!!!!!

kgun12
02-11-2004, 10:41 PM
I hate the Bills uniforms! I dislike anything about the Dolphins. No man should have to wear those colors! :gag:

BTW I would have loved to see the Bills yniform look like the AFC Pro Bowls did!

realmendontwearteal
02-11-2004, 10:57 PM
the pro bowl jerseys looked tight.........another awful jersey could be the : Bengals

bigbry
02-11-2004, 10:57 PM
The Bills Uni's have XFL written all over them....and its not just the fact the Bills are a horrible team either.
The Browns are ugly'r

BB

kgun12
02-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
The Bills Uni's have XFL written all over them....and its not just the fact the Bills are a horrible team either.
The Browns are ugly'r

BB

I was going to compare them to Arena League, but XFL works!

:baghead:

The Spaz
02-11-2004, 11:13 PM
The airlines are notified when the Dolphins are wearing the orange jersey's so they have somewhere to go for an emergency landing.

MTBillsFan
02-11-2004, 11:20 PM
definately the fishes but the colts away unis are pretty bad and the away chiefs and packers suck!

elltrain22
02-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Love: Bills, Raiders, Bengals, Falcons, Chargers ( old and new ), and Carolina

Like: Cards, Seahawks ( i like original colors ), Jags ( black unies ), K.C.,

Hate: Bronco's, Bucs ( even though many may like ), Titans, Jets, Dolphins ( hate everything about this team ), Eagles ( black on green design ), and Lions ( look like unies on Playmakers ).

tampabay25690
02-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Worst I would say the SAINTS, then Arizona

Best.......Phili, and JAX, to be honest

Mr. Cynical
02-12-2004, 03:11 AM
Bills' blue jerseys are ok but the white ones really suck Making matters worse are the gazillion stripes on the pants. Make them a single stripe or have none at all and the overall look of the uniforms will be MUCH better. As it stands now they [the stripes] just clash like a mofo with the stripe on the jerseys.

Top 3: Denver, Oakland, Green Bay (I know I'm in the minority on that one but I just like 'em)
Worst 3: Pats (USFL anyone?), Seattle, Baltimore (it was even worse with the original crest)
Worst Ever in History: Old Tampa Bay

35Pete
02-12-2004, 06:05 AM
It's a tie between The Buffalo Bills road jerseys and the Miami Dolphins teal jerseys

Big M
02-12-2004, 06:43 AM
I can't stand our road uni's. They just look terrible. The home uni's are OK.

Buffatexas
02-12-2004, 07:02 AM
Browns = Halloween Candy Corn
Bucs = Pirates of Pewterpants, they look horrible, especially
when wet.
Steelers = should have stuck with the block lettering

any team that has to have the initial of the city/state or the team name on their helmets is like indicating that they need a reminder of where they play or who they are......Jets, Titans, Steelers, Giants, Green Bay...etc

Michael82
02-12-2004, 08:47 AM
I LOVE the AFC Pro Bowl Unis. They'd look sweet as away unis for the Bills. :D

http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1142_lower.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl113f_lower.jpg

Ebenezer
02-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Bad: Broncos, Buffalo away jersey, Pats helmets.

Good: Jax, TB

Earthquake Enyart
02-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by 35Pete
It's a tie between The Buffalo Bills road jerseys and the Miami Dolphins teal jerseys

I agree. The Bills away look like CFL, not XFL. :puke: Or even NFLE. Titans are horrible too. Never been a fan of the Redskins or Colts unis either

You guys that trashed da Bears are crazy. Their look is classic. So are the Packers, Lions, Raiders, Eagles, Browns, Jets and Giants. Old School, baby. :)

Valerie
02-12-2004, 01:16 PM
I hate the Redskins uniforms the most! Then I would say the Browns. I'm not big on orange and brown! YUCK!

My favorite uniforms are the Cowboys! :) I just love the white, blue and silver. :) My second favorite uniform would be the Panthers. I like the cat on the helmet. :)

I'm really not crazy about the Bills new uniforms. The blue and red jersey is okay, but the one with the white in it is horrible! :( I get confused which one is the home jersey and which on is the away jersey. lol

DraftBoy
02-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Worst: Colts
Best: Falcons

Btw EE the Lions just redid their jerseys for this past season and they look damn good.

realmendontwearteal
02-12-2004, 10:36 PM
the colts jerseys arent that bad...... the texans jersey is bad

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-12-2004, 11:17 PM
[list=1]
Patriots - I like the old ones where the Patriot was getting ready to snap the ball
Chargers
Miami Dolphins I just put them in because we hate the :fish:
Detroit Lions
Washington Redskins :puke:
Seattle Seahawks :puke:
N.Y. Jets
Cleveland Browns :puke:
Cincinatti Bengals
San Francisco 49er's
Tennesee Titans
Chicago Bears
Arizona Cardinals
Baltimore Ravens
Green Bay Packers
New Orleans Saints
[list=1]

Ingtar33
02-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Seahawks... those hurt my eyes so much i just change the channel when they're on... what were they thinking when they put that mess together?

and when they go all monochrome with the blue (green?) pants and jerseys... ugh... i really can't watch that train wreck.

close second was the orange fins jerseys... what a joke!

honorable (dishonorable?) mention: any falcons uni from any time period (though the recent ones are easily the worse of the lot), and any Broncos uni from any time period... talk about hideous!

Dozerdog
02-13-2004, 12:08 AM
I liked the Old Atlanta Uni's- Red Hemets with red uni's.

Michael82
02-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
Seahawks... those hurt my eyes so much i just change the channel when they're on... what were they thinking when they put that mess together?

and when they go all monochrome with the blue (green?) pants and jerseys... ugh... i really can't watch that train wreck.

close second was the orange fins jerseys... what a joke!

honorable (dishonorable?) mention: any falcons uni from any time period (though the recent ones are easily the worse of the lot), and any Broncos uni from any time period... talk about hideous!

Okay, so we now know Ingtar is not with the Seahawks, Dolphins, Falcons, or Broncos. Hmmm...I still think he is with the Bills. :D

Dozerdog
02-13-2004, 12:17 AM
I'll never understand how you draw your conclusions Mike.

Half the people on this thread are anti- Bills uni- does that make them anti Bills fans?

Michael82
02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Half the people on this thread are anti- Bills uni- does that make them anti Bills fans?

I'm just having some fun. Lighten up! :rolleyes:

:mad:

The Spaz
02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

I was just going to say he may still work for the Seahawks and just say their uniforms suck.

Philagape
02-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Seahawks are the worst. Ugly color, especially with that light green trim. Their old ones were cool, with the Seahawk on the sleeve.
Also ugly: orange Browns. They looked like Illinois. And orange Fins, of course.
Saints are ugly when they go all black.
I agree that the Steelers should have stuck with block numbers.
I like the Bucs except for the light orange trim they kept from their old uniforms (the worst NFL unis of all time).

Bert102176
02-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I would say Jets, Dolphins, Patriots maybe it's just cause I hate them wish I could take a dump in Brady's Helmet then him not notice and put it on his head

Billsouth
02-15-2004, 05:28 PM
my favorite uniforms are the steelers, bills of old, cowboys and raiders. the current away bills unis have really grown on me and i like them, especially with the white pants

the worst uniforms ever r the ravens first uniforms (balck pants and purple jerseys) and the houston oilers; and the powder blue chargers

the worst uniforms in circulation today are the giants; titans; colts; and seattle

Demon
02-16-2004, 12:27 AM
Hate: Titans and Miami orange

iceblizzard69
02-16-2004, 02:40 PM
The worst are the Bengals, Cardinals, Browns, Jets, and Bears. The Bills white jerseys are really bad as well, and sadly the Dolphins orange jerseys sucked. However, I really like our white and teal jerseys.

realmendontwearteal
02-16-2004, 06:25 PM
any dolphin jersey should have been thrown in the garbage....plus the pats and jets

thenry20
02-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by elltrain22
What NFL team has the ugliest uniforms???

Personally, I would have to say the Tampa Bay Bucs. I hate their helmet design's, their jerseys are plain, and there color scheme is horrible. The Bronco's are a close 2nd.

The best, other than ours, is the Oakland Raiders. I just love silver and black.

I'd have to say the Seahawks. Man that scheme is totally diarrhetic at its core! I guess you could throw the Packers in here too.

I also don't like the Eagles.

Well, I really don't like green in general but do like the new old school scheme of the Jets. That works well together.

hemi13
02-17-2004, 07:09 AM
any uniform with the color teal.