X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Coy Wire making clothes?

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

Inspiration can strike at any time. Just ask Bills safety Coy Wire who went out searching for a new hat and after unsuccessfully browsing through the local mall, decided to design one.

That venture to the mall inspired Wire who now heads a clothing line featuring positive and spiritual symbols and messages. "I saw all these different hats and none of them fit me," Wire recalled of his trip to the mall that day. "None of them said what I wanted to say so I figured I would just make my own hat. I bought a blank hat and took it to a woman who knows how to embroider and I had her put the 'Chein' symbol, which means progress, on it." etc, etc, etc

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Yeah you feel spiritual when you wear his clothes. Even though he drives around in a hummer listening to rap and that blasts swearing...lol:)

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

All he has so far is hats.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

No...he makes shirts too. Mikey got me one for the home opener, complete with Wire's autograph.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

i like it how hes the model along with...sammy morris there on the left? his fellow special teams stud?
          the dude abides

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
            No...he makes shirts too. Mikey got me one for the home opener, complete with Wire's autograph.

Oh...the website only shows hats. I wonder where you get the shirts?

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

$25.00 for a hat no thanks. I do like Coy as a player though.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Most High?

Lame name, imo.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

What exactly is "spiritual"? The whole thing is a little spiritually ambiguous, if you ask me. It seems like he's trying to target Christians, stoners, and followers of Eastern philosophy as his market, all at once.

Most High = reference to God or to poking smot?
                  Chien symbol = "progress" in reference to what?
                  Scripture references on his site = Christian beliefs, or just good quotes to sell clothes?
                  Wire a clothing designer and football player = gay or straight?

I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                  X