X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Listing to WRG55 and

They just said that John Clayton is reporting that KC and Buffalo are the front-runners for Drew Henson.

Plus Peter King on Tuesday said it might be a 2nd rounder this year but if the bidding gets going, it could turn into a 1st rounder next year and that the Texans are hoping for a pick in 2005.
    Resign our own guys!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Well I don't know what to say except if the Bills front office think he is worth it then I will just have to see how it pans out an dhope for the best.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Why would the Chiefs want him?

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

We better not be giving up our #1 for him!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I am not big on him at all...I put little merit in how he does in his workout...Showing what you can do on a practice field vs what you can do on gameday is totally differnt. No way would I give a first rd pick for this guy let alone a #2.

Comment

• Winfield_26
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Id possibly give up a 1st next year for him...B.c we may be able to deal Henry or McGahee for something.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Romes
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
              Id possibly give up a 1st next year for him...B.c we may be able to deal Henry or McGahee for something.
              NOOOO!!!

Keep Henry and McGahee we ranked in the 20s for team total rushing. I want to see both those guys get carries and be productive.
              Originally posted by paladin warrior
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

I thing he has some potential but I would not give up a first rounder for him. A second yes. It would be like drafting him in the second round and I would have no problem with that.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes

NOOOO!!!

Keep Henry and McGahee we ranked in the 20s for team total rushing. I want to see both those guys get carries and be productive.
                  Unless Mcgahee is a total bust I can't see us having both on our roster after next year.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                    • Jan 2004

I agree with Winfield,

If McGahee has a Solid season then we could deal Henry or McGahee for a first round pick..... As well as trade one for Drew Henson.

Im not intrested in trading our second round pick this year
                    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                      Why would the Chiefs want him?
                      Todd Collins is their #2 QB
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HenryRules
                        • Jul 2002

Personally ... I think that if McGahee is healthy and productive in pre-season, then Henry's not breaking camp with this team.

I'd like him to stay this season, but we've never carried a decent backup at all in the last few years, trading our best backup just before the season started, and the cost of trading Henry (cap-wise) is pretty much nothing. Plus, some team is bound to think that they could be a contender if they only had a RB, so that's when I see us making a trade.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Listing to WRG55 and

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                          They just said that John Clayton is reporting that KC and Buffalo are the front-runners for Drew Henson.

Plus Peter King on Tuesday said it might be a 2nd rounder this year but if the bidding gets going, it could turn into a 1st rounder next year and that the Texans are hoping for a pick in 2005.
                          WGR55 is a joke Schoop and the Bulldog please Listen to a real sports station WNSA!!!!!

Comment

• helmetguy
                            Touch the helmet for luck
                            • Sep 2002

Didn't Mularkey say something about having Henry and McGahee in the game at the same time; and not just for a couple of gimmick plays? Mc Gahee is still an unknown quantity, and Henry has been very pruductive, in spite of injuries and in spite of the Gilbride fiasco. If McGahee pans out, andlives up to his billing, it makes no sense to trade a known quantity for the prospect of "potential." "A bird in the hand...?"
                            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              I thing he has some potential but I would not give up a first rounder for him. A second yes. It would be like drafting him in the second round and I would have no problem with that.
                              I agree.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X