PDA

View Full Version : Tie Domi pulls a Terrell Owens

Ð
02-13-2004, 07:02 AM
It was hilarious...he cant fight because of his crushed windpipe, but instead he grabbed a stick off the Blue Jackets bench, wrote a message on the blade and then threw it back over the glass at the guy.

I think the only better way he could have said "owned" was to take off his cup and bean the guy in the head with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri, February 13, 2004

Domi sends message but not with his fists

By LANCE HORNBY, TORONTO SUN

Tie Domi delivered an autographed stick to the Columbus Blue Jackets bench last night, but don't expect Jody Shelley to treasure it. Rebuffed in attempts throughout the game to fight the famous Leafs enforcer, Shelley became more enraged when Domi took a stick at the Toronto bench, scribbled something and tossed it over the glass to him at the Jackets bench in the third period. The visitors' penalty leader considered it a showboat move.

"It must have made him feel good," Shelley said.

Domi, who looked and sounded like an extra from The Godfather as he recovers from a throat injury, insisted Shelley had asked for the stick.

"I feel bad for the kid, because he wanted to fight me and I promised the doctors I wouldn't," Domi croaked.

Story (http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/Sports/2004/02/13/345941.html)

Valerie
02-13-2004, 08:29 AM
OMG! That's hysterical! Poor Lloyd.:pet: I can't belive he feels badly that he can't fight a guy and I can't believe that fighting him is such an honor. lol There's so much about hocky that I just don't understand.:confused:

realmendontwearteal
02-13-2004, 09:22 AM
i saw the highlight and thought that was pretty funny

SkateZilla
02-13-2004, 09:26 AM
LMAO, groovy

pyrrhonist
02-13-2004, 02:44 PM
That is hilarious.