PDA

View Full Version : Sabres fans, the team has improved, be proud.

JD
02-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Just thought I'd share this stuff with you guys, I got it in my mail from Sabres.com newsletter.....

This season the Buffalo Sabres have shown vast improvement over last year's team.

With off-season accusitions like Chris Drury and the progression of younger players like Daniel Briere the Sabres are poised to break their two-year playoff drought.

Sabres this season …
---In 56 games, have recorded 24 victories … the Sabres won their 24th game in their 76th game last season.

---Recorded 10 points in their last six games, climbing to ninth in the Eastern Conference standings.

---Have the NHL's youngest team at 25 years and 291 days, a full year and 72 days younger than the next youngest squad (Florida) … The NHL average is 28 years and 110 days.

---Recorded 54 points through 56 games … That is an 11-point improvement the 2002-03 season.

---Have recorded eight sellouts (including the NHL's first regular-season game at Rochester Nov. 19) … Buffalo is 6-1-1 in sold-out home games … Sabres had three sellouts in 20! 02-03

:jawdrop:

fushetti
02-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Sincerely,

The Buffalo Sabres

"Striving for Mediocrity for 35 seasons"