X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

For the Bills it seems it's either HENSON OR RIVERS

Draft rivers with the 13th pick ? why.. we they do that..another high pick on a guy.. who won't play in year one ?..unless bledsoe gets hurt.....

Trade down and acquire another second and draft rivers at 18 that's makes better sense......

GIVE UP A 2ND FOR HENSON....After trading down in rd one makes the most sense if you want one of these two guys....

I think the most interesting part of the draft is who is going to trade up to get rothesberger...Since arizona says they like Mcnown......

The bills seem to want to land the biggest prospect out there they can afford...

I just can't see them drafting a matt schaub , casey clausen, jeff smoker, or even josh harris (who i like in late rounds 4-7.. second day guy ) and then announcing to the fans this is the guy who will be our qb of the future.....Everthing done so far points to the bills not believing in finding a jake delhomme ... or trent dilfer guy to lead the team..to the sb

The folks at one bills drive seem to believe in getting there with franchise qb at the wheel . One who is acquired early on draft day ...

with that said ....

THE Bills next qb can only be henson or rivers....

Unless they want to go for the gusto and get manning-or rothesberger....

Bmax
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Have you thought about Ramsey if the 'skins try and dump him?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
      Draft rivers with the 13th pick ? why.. we they do that..

The folks at one bills drive seem to believe in getting there with franchise qb at the wheel . One who is acquired early on draft day ...

with that said ....

THE Bills next qb can only be henson or rivers....

Buffalo still has plenty of options to ponder. And don't get suckered by coments in the press. Harmless throw away lines by someone like Sam Wyche get twisted here into the Bills falling all over themselves for Henson.

Bledsoe is the QB in the forseeable future. Unless he completely craps the bed again, or becomes completely unreasonable in reworking the deal he has, Any QB we take in the 2004 draft will not see the field for 2 or 3 seasons.

Billy Volek, Rivers, Schaub, Loseman- it could be anybody.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Most mocks have the Bills picking a DE (Will or Udeze), but I'd like to see the Bills pick a Olineman early, like Grove or Carey. Personally, I think that DE is a position the Bills should take care of in FA. So, I guess I'd wouldn't mind a QB in round 1, but I'd be happiest w/ this situation:

DE in FA
        CB in FA or retain Antwoin
        1st rnd - OL
        2nd and 3rd - A QB in One, a WR in the other.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

I'm telling you I think the way to go is trade don and grab an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick that will do wonders for us!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I don't think Buffalo has ruled out other options. More and more, I'm intrigued by Jeff Smoker.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              Most mocks have the Bills picking a DE (Will or Udeze), but I'd like to see the Bills pick a Olineman early, like Grove or Carey. Personally, I think that DE is a position the Bills should take care of in FA. So, I guess I'd wouldn't mind a QB in round 1, but I'd be happiest w/ this situation:

DE in FA
              CB in FA or retain Antwoin
              1st rnd - OL
              2nd and 3rd - A QB in One, a WR in the other.
              that is what i think is so amusing.. i bet there is no way in hell that we go after a DE in the draft.. at least on day one.. there is just no way.. they have invested a first or second round pick on a DE for 3 years in a row.. they WILL NOT do it again.. mark my words.

if we traded down and grabbed any of the top olineman... or any of the top 4 qbs... i will be completely happy.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsFever
                Mr. Predictament
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Bmax
                ?..unless bledsoe gets hurt.....

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

Where is Mo Lewis when you need him?

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i thought it was bad enough for someone to wish other teams players to get hurt.. but to wish your own teams players get hurt.. wow.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      i thought it was bad enough for someone to wish other teams players to get hurt.. but to wish your own teams players get hurt.. wow.
                      I almost got into a fight with another Bills fan over something like that. He cheered when a Bills player got hurt, and I told him to shut the f*** up!!! He had gotten on my nerves all year, pessomistic piece of ****. He left the bar rather than face the music.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        Some people have some serious issues.

Comment

• BillsFever
                          Mr. Predictament
                          • Feb 2003

I don't wish death on the dude. If it got him off the field then who cares. That's why they get paid millions of dollars.

I guess most of the Patriots aren't happy he got knocked out 3 years ago?

I don't have any personal ties to these players. Do you think they would care if they read in the paper that we got injured?

If it can get his crappy play off the field, I could care less if he got knocked out of the game. I wouldn't be happy to see him hurt, but I would be happy to see him on the bench.

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Do they wish you would get injured though?

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

When your a fan of team and a player is doing bad you root for him to get pulled or have him play better not injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X