X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

This years best underclassmen

good break down by position of several top underclassmen. though many of you would like to take a look.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Damn I'm ready for the draft now!

Comment

• Winfield_26
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Id love to land Hamilton in rd. 3. I saw this kid play all the time, and he jump out of the freakin stadium, and hes already 6'4 and at 200 lbs hes not pushover.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

yeah, i would agree.

i would like to see him put on more weight too.. because he is so tall, even at 200lbs, he looks thin.. but he definately has crazy jumping ability.. it will be interesting to see what verticle and 40 times he puts up at the combine.. if he does well in both, he could go in the second, easy.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Sean Jones - 6’2” 210 lbs. - Georgia
          Hard-hitting free safety has been a top performer in the SEC over the past two years. He is a strong tackler who combines instincts and hitting power to crush ball carrier like a linebacker. He has also progressed nicely in pass coverage and carries a starting NFL grade with some further development. He has excellent upside from this point and could be a top flight pro once he refines his skills and settles into a base defense.

I wouldn't mind this guy in rd 2 or 3

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

FS we need one and a good one at that!

Comment

Working...
            X