PDA

View Full Version : Bet you didn't know this

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-14-2004, 11:25 PM
TORONTO -- Mika Noronen didn't even get a chance to hear his name called by the public address announcer after becoming the eighth NHL goalie to score a goal in a regular-season game.

The Buffalo goalie was credited with a goal when Toronto's :rofl Robert Reichel :rofl accidentally put the puck into an empty net in the Sabres' 6-4 victory Saturday night. http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/gamecenter/recap/NHL_20040214_BUF@TOR[/URL]

Mika was the first goalie in Sabres history to score a goal!! [URL]

realmendontwearteal
02-14-2004, 11:30 PM
nice---- "Top shelf were momma hides the cookies" Rick Jeanneret on Browns goal in the awesome comeback at the ACC TONIGHT

SabreEleven
02-15-2004, 12:01 AM
A few more and he'll catch Gretzky.

hurls
02-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Sabre11
A few more and he'll catch Gretzky.

He already passed Boulton and Campbell, and tied Peters, Tallinder, and Delmore, for this year.

SabreEleven
02-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by slruh
He already passed Boulton and Campbell, and tied Peters, Tallinder, and Delmore, for this year.

:snicker2:

Makaveli
02-15-2004, 10:02 AM
uuuugh wasn't it the seventh NHL goalie goal? I thought it was 8 as well cuz I thought Nabokov was the last to do it but Apparently all the sports/highlight channels are saying 7th after Theodore's '01 goal! ahhh well check my sig for what Noronen did after he found out hahaha