X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Bledsoe has gotta be so pissed...

He is so proud, and he looked so mad in NE when Brady took over the reigns, don't you know that he has gotta be soo p.o'ed at the Bills for wanted to get Henson. I hope it motivates him to play much better this year, and i hope it sends the message that he needs to renegiotiate his contract.
    Attached Files
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Wyy would he be pissed I think he knows that he didn't play well. Also I think realizes we don't have good backups. Bledose too me also hasn't seemed like a me type of player either.

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Why would he be pissed? Did you listen to any of his post game interviews? He knows he stinks.

Byrd.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Does he realize how pissed most Bills fans are at him?

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

At least he knows he sucks. Maybe that's why he had that uninterested look on his face during the games.

He should just hang it up. He can't play anymore and when you start questioning your own abilities the time has come.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Re: Bledsoe has gotta be so pissed...

Originally posted by elltrain22
            i hope it sends the message that he needs to renegiotiate his contract.
            He probably will.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

he has to be pissed?

yeah..i would be real pissed too if i had to spend the offseason in one of my 10million dollar ranches in the mountains.. i am sure he is really hurting..

he sure isnt pissed enough to do anything more than evalutate his piss poor play... he is real good at that.. owning up to how bad he sucks.. he just isnt proud enough to actually fix the friggin problem and stop making the same mistakes over and over and over..

yeah.. i really feel for the guy and his 50 million he has made over his career for always being below average.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                • Sep 2003

so what's up w/ the basketball card?

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

I'll bite, what's with the Basketball Card?
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

Everyone has voiced there opinion about how much they dislike Drew and the way he plays, bottom line is the man is a da#% good athlete better than most of you ever dreamed of being. He had an off season congratulations you all get the captain f’n obvious for pointing that out again and again and again.

The sad part is if anyone had even the slightest inclining of playing the game of football or a team sport in general you would not run you mouths like a bunch of Monday morning arm chair QB’s that you are. Cause not one of you have real experience in NFL quarterbacking.

Do I go into a doctor’s office and tell him because he lost a patient that he sucks, and ramble on about it for months? You know what they should start doing have forums on companies websites so everyone and there brother can post how bad you suck at your job. You darn well know if you are reading this post you could be doing something a hell of a lot more productive.

This place sounds like a anti-bills form. What’s even the point of supporting this team if you don’t like who’s at the helm? So you can have one more thing in your miserable lives to complain about.

This site should be used as an outlet to support our team. Sure people on the team are going to make mistakes. They are human you know. We can point out those mistakes and support them in fixing them, but what kind of support is it to rub there face in the dirt for month on end.

Honestly get a freaking grip cause Drew has never once sold out any team he has ever been on, he has handled his whole career like the stand up person he is. No matter what 99.9% of you would have handled it the opposite way. Look how well lovely MVP Kurt Warner has handled it. You really want our team to be represented by a crying little b*(ch like that? We have a leader at the helm that has a great work ethic and a amazing talent, it’s up to the coaches to use it.

This is what you call being a Buffalo Bills fan? I had these same kinds of arguments with non-bills fans over Jim Kelly my whole life!

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    i hope it sends the message that he needs to renegiotiate his contract.

Originally posted by The Natrix
                    He knows he stinks.

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                    Does he realize how pissed most Bills fans are at him?
                    Originally posted by BillsFever
                    At least he knows he sucks.
                    He should just hang it up.
                    He can't play anymore and when you start questioning your own abilities the time has come.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                      Everyone has voiced there opinion about how much they dislike Drew and the way he plays, bottom line is the man is a da#% good athlete better than most of you ever dreamed of being. He had an off season congratulations you all get the captain f’n obvious for pointing that out again and again and again.

The sad part is if anyone had even the slightest inclining of playing the game of football or a team sport in general you would not run you mouths like a bunch of Monday morning arm chair QB’s that you are. Cause not one of you have real experience in NFL quarterbacking.

Do I go into a doctor’s office and tell him because he lost a patient that he sucks, and ramble on about it for months? You know what they should start doing have forums on companies websites so everyone and there brother can post how bad you suck at your job. You darn well know if you are reading this post you could be doing something a hell of a lot more productive.

This place sounds like a anti-bills form. What’s even the point of supporting this team if you don’t like who’s at the helm? So you can have one more thing in your miserable lives to complain about.

This site should be used as an outlet to support our team. Sure people on the team are going to make mistakes. They are human you know. We can point out those mistakes and support them in fixing them, but what kind of support is it to rub there face in the dirt for month on end.

Honestly get a freaking grip cause Drew has never once sold out any team he has ever been on, he has handled his whole career like the stand up person he is. No matter what 99.9% of you would have handled it the opposite way. Look how well lovely MVP Kurt Warner has handled it. You really want our team to be represented by a crying little b*(ch like that? We have a leader at the helm that has a great work ethic and a amazing talent, it’s up to the coaches to use it.

This is what you call being a Buffalo Bills fan? I had these same kinds of arguments with non-bills fans over Jim Kelly my whole life!

Byrd.

Comment

• zone
                        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                        • Oct 2003

Here are some more especially insightful, bright tidbits of knowledge.

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
                        He is on the decline
                        he cant MOVE around at all
                        takes too many sacks
                        never gets rid of the ball......
                        why not just release him?

It's not his fault his team can't win him games.
                        It’s especially nice when you rip on someone for being a good parent, that’s real classy.

Originally posted by The Natrix
                        Because he is a good father?

My dad was a good father. He should try out for the Bills too

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        so being horrible for 2 years hasnt been enough to convince you huh?
                        bledsoe is the center of all the problems.

when he gets cut for being horrible after this year and cost the bills another years of being a non playoff, .
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

who ripped on him for being a good father? I commend him for being the class act he is, and I bash him for being the distressingly overrated QB he is.

Why is it I don't see seven page rants after someone rips on the play of Antonio Brown, Lindell, Reed, etc?

Byrd.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                            • May 2003

zone, what the h*ll are you talking about? Quit your mindless rambling. If people want to question the ability of their teams quarterback, don't they have the right? Man, I must have spent $500 last year on the Buffalo Bills. Don't I have the right to expect to get my moneys worth? Just because Drew Bledsoe is a better athelete than me I should keep my mouth shut? Give me a break. I like Drew and I hope he bounces back, but that performance by not only Drew, but the entire offense, with the exception of T. Henry was pathetic.

If I have stock in a company, don't I have a say (by vote) in that company. I think so.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

hey zone..

what has bledsoe done in his whole career that proves he is such an amazing athlete?

your the one that really sounds like a snivling sissy.. "stop picking on my hero! I know bledsoe put up some of the worst stats in the league last year, and lost numerous games for us by turning the ball over, but HEY! he is a better athlete than you!"

i like winners.. and bledsoe is not one.. if he could actually win, then i would like him.. whoever they bring in next, if they win.. then i will like him.. if he doesnt... then i will use my american right to ***** about him until he is removed and replaced with someone that can do the job.

instead of crying and whining at all of us like you are.. feel free to not read the posts, or put people on ignore.. because it seems that you are the only one getting worked up over here..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X