• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • socalfan
    Old Fogey from Cali
    • Feb 2003

A question about web sites and Bills stories

I've found a number of stories on the web about the Bills that require membership. The membership is billed on a monthly, or yearly basis. One of the sites is "The Insiders .com".

Have any of you taken out membership in this type of site. If so, which ones. Do you find the Bills stories worth the price of membership?

Thanks
  • thenry20
    • Jan 2004

I never have but why don't you E-mail the webmaster there and see if they offer some sort of trial membership.

If they want your business, they would jump thru hoops to accommodate reasonable requests.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I used to ahve a subscription to the insiders and it's lame most of their supposed news items are 1-2 sentences.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

I have tried a couple of trial subscriptions and found them not worth getting. Most of it is rehashed elsewhere.

Comment

• socalfan
          Old Fogey from Cali
          • Feb 2003

Thanks guys....I'll spend the money on golf instead.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by socalfan
            I've found a number of stories on the web about the Bills that require membership. The membership is billed on a monthly, or yearly basis. One of the sites is "The Insiders .com".

Have any of you taken out membership in this type of site. If so, which ones. Do you find the Bills stories worth the price of membership?

Thanks
            I have a membership- I hardly use it. I got it for shout! 3 weeks before they became Bills Digest and Bills Report took their spot.

Some of their stories are free, the others- well- they are OK. Camp reports are OK, but nothing Mikey doesn't cover here. The thing about the Insiders is- a membership allows you access to all their other team sites. Some of their stuff is pretty decent. (If you need info on other teams)

Comment

• socalfan
              Old Fogey from Cali
              • Feb 2003

Last summer when I found this site, I got a first hand look at Mikey's camp reports. Is this the same Mikey that slept through one and has a dickens of a time getting t-shirts in the mail?

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by socalfan
                Last summer when I found this site, I got a first hand look at Mikey's camp reports. Is this the same Mikey that slept through one and has a dickens of a time getting t-shirts in the mail?

Could be....

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  I have a membership- I hardly use it. I got it for shout! 3 weeks before they became Bills Digest and Bills Report took their spot.

Some of their stories are free, the others- well- they are OK. Camp reports are OK, but nothing Mikey doesn't cover here
                  :bigmike2:

Comment

Working...
                  X