PDA

View Full Version : 4 points away from the 8th spot...

elltrain22
02-16-2004, 11:19 PM
What a season this team has put together. I remember reading 3 different hockey publications that all picked Buffalo to finish no better than 13th in the eastern conference. Bottom line, this team has had a great year, and currently they are down right dangerous. Daniel Briere has quitely put together a great year, Satan has had another 20 goal campaign, guys like Afinegenov, and JP Dumont are steppin' up, Drury has finally came back w/ vengence, and Marty Biron has looked great in net. I am sooo rooting for Montreal to start a hellacious loosing streakl, so we can get in the playoffs.

Myers57
02-17-2004, 10:26 AM
You gotta believe!!!!

*Afinogenov...

;)

SkateZilla
02-17-2004, 10:51 AM
I Want Motreal To Go On A Losing Streak to,
and With Surray Out it might Be a Little more of a Reality,

If We Pass Motreal I Wil be SOoooooooooooooooooooo happy we Didnt get last in the Division,

then Again If We pass the Isles, Our Whole Division Will Be In the Play offs,

So In a Way, We have hte Strongest Division in the NHL,
HAHHAHAHAAHA

SkateZilla
02-17-2004, 10:52 AM
We can Also make Up Ground this Weekend When We Play the isles

Makaveli
02-17-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey don't forget about Satan's recent outbreak! we knew it had to be coming, he picked the right time to start it lol! and oh don't forget about Noronen playing great for us the last 2 games! including his goal :D

realmendontwearteal
02-17-2004, 03:31 PM
do assume that montreal will start a loosing streak...... i hope they do.......playing atlanta is kinda a give me 2 points game for montreal....... buffalo will make the playoffs

The Spaz
02-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Give us another physical D-Man Darcy please!:pray: