X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Best site for Mock drafts!!!!!!

Hey guys I have the best site to go for Mock darfts!!!!!

Its::

footballsfuture.com

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Check this out too:

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

2 more great sites, thanks guys
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I'll wager they've both been listed over in the draft forum. I know Hail Redskins is there because I posted it.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Oops, I didn't see www.footballsfuture.com on the draft forum. I also noticed that I was not the first to post the Hail Redskins link, though I did post it. I'm going to add the footballs future link over there. It's nice to have everything in one place. There is a lot of duplication between Hail Redskins and footballs future. Hail Redskions brags that it is the most complete site on the web.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

football futures is the site i posted some time ago.. i use that all the time.. but thanks for the post anyways..i am sure several people missed my post .
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryven
              • Jan 2003

it seems like alot of the mocks that I have seen have us taking reggie williams in rd.1 or udez

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
                • Sep 2003

From what I have read I think that I would be very happy with Reggie Williams, he put up some incredibly impressive numbers for a inconsistent U of W offense. One site I saw had him ranked as the best receiver in the draft and listed their prediction for him as an elite superstar in the league

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
                  From what I have read I think that I would be very happy with Reggie Williams, he put up some incredibly impressive numbers for a inconsistent U of W offense. One site I saw had him ranked as the best receiver in the draft and listed their prediction for him as an elite superstar in the league
                  Welcome to the zone BuffaloBlakely1!

Comment

Working...
                  X