PDA

View Full Version : When is something gonna happen?

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 11:06 AM
i see alot of people *****ing about the harping on bledsoe and henson.. and i cant blame them.. i am pretty sick of talking about those ****box qbs as well.. and i think i have officially seen every mock draft ever created..

the problem is.. there is nothing going on right now.. nothing.. you can only talk about resigning a scrub like tucker for so long.

so when is something gonna happen?

the combine starts next week, but that will just give us the same info to talk about... what guy would be nice for the bills to draft, what guy ran fast.. ect ect..

i guess free agency is the first thing that will come around that could give us some new info to talk about.. huh?

is there anything else on the horizon that could be news worthy? soon people are going to start shooting each other.. it is getting testy in here.

casdhf
02-17-2004, 11:17 AM
Hopefully we'll have some sort of quiet signing as soon as FA opens...Jeff Posey turned out pretty well. Is tehre any other "sleeper" type FA out there?

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-17-2004, 11:31 AM
I have a good idea, why don't you talk about how you don't want Drew Henson. You and this casdhf seem to have fun with that!!

Earthquake Enyart
02-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Should be some March 1 cuts coming up. The Bears are making noises that they will release Warrick Holdman, Phillip Daniels (who has a monster contract), and yes wys, Kordell soon.

casdhf
02-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
I have a good idea, why don't you talk about how you don't want Drew Henson. You and this casdhf seem to have fun with that!!

Anyone in remember these from the SAT's?

Rob Johnson : Wys :: ________ : TheGhostofJimKelly

A.) Jim Kelly
B.) Tom Brady
C.) Drew Henson
D.) Steve Grogan

Does anyone know the correct response?

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 12:36 PM

talk about giving it a rest.. :rolleyes:

the point of the thread was to get away from that.. and you just suck us right back in.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-17-2004, 12:37 PM
hahaha..., sorry tat, I will not respond to your posts anymore, well at least until the draft. I will put you on ignore and ban myself from your posts.

casdhf, who are you kidding, you wouldn't know SAT if it came up an bit you. I will put you on ignore to make things on this board better.

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 01:01 PM
hahaha..., sorry tat, I will not respond to your posts anymore, well at least until the draft. I will put you on ignore and ban myself from your posts.

dude.. i dont want you to run from my posts.. or put me on ignore.. your a good poster, with rational thoughts.. i am simply asking that if the point of my thread is to stay away from the henson/bledsoe garbage.. then lets do just that..

:up:

i am pretty much done *****ing about them anyways.. nothing more can be said.. and i really dont feel like repeating myself another 1000 times... if we get henson, fine, if not.. good.. if drew stays and plays well.. fine.. if he is gone.. good..

and that is that with that. :D

The Spaz
02-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

dude.. i dont want you to run from my posts.. or put me on ignore.. your a good poster, with rational thoughts.. i am simply asking that if the point of my thread is to stay away from the henson/bledsoe garbage.. then lets do just that..

:up:

i am pretty much done *****ing about them anyways.. nothing more can be said.. and i really dont feel like repeating myself another 1000 times... if we get henson, fine, if not.. good.. if drew stays and plays well.. fine.. if he is gone.. good..

and that is that with that. :D

Excellent analysis!:up::beer::snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
02-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Maybe we should revive the Johnson-Flutie debate just for time-filler.

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

i wouldnt be surprised to see that come back up as slow and boring as it has been around here.

The Spaz
02-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

i wouldnt be surprised to see that come back up as slow and boring as it has been around here.

Please god nooooooooooooo!:pray:

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

they both suck.

superbills
02-17-2004, 02:25 PM
I freakin' hate February. You know how bad it's getting? My buddy and I are trying to plan a combine party. Yeah, 7 days of watching "guys in their underwear" (Gregg will always be a good quote) and we're buying beer and inviting everyone over just so we can fake ourselves into getting a football fix. Ugh, February blows.

casdhf
02-17-2004, 04:38 PM
I just don't understand why not thinking Drew Henson is amazing is so wrong.

casdhf
02-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

they both suck.

And both will be out of work...

Flutie will be cut
RJ, I think, only had a 1 year deal with the Raiders