X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Jerry Gray should be fired!

This is 4 games in a row that opponents have killed us with the same freakin game plan! This guy only knows one thing. He should be outta here. He is horrible!
  • BillsMan80
    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
    • Jul 2002

He's not bad. The Scheme makes him look bad, and GW is too damn ignorant to change it. We need an experienced Defensive Coordinator.
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

He's not bad? Have you seen anything good from his defense? GW should get canned for bringing him in here!

Comment

• BillsMan80
        Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
        • Jul 2002

I don't mean he's good. I think GW deserves a lot of blame. No his defense has not been good, but the scheme is godamn awful. He needs a lesser role. We need an experienced coordinator like I said. I think that GW is too damn ignorant to let Gray change his scheme.
        The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• Buffalofan
          • Jul 2002

I say dump both them losers !!!!

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

someone changed something...the second half adjustments were really good
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Yeah...there was a serious change made in the 2nd half. Maybe they'll use it as the base D in the future??

Comment

• Kelly The Dog
                • Jul 2002

That question can only be answered at the end of the season, and I would bet anything I have that Gray will be here, whether he deserves it or not. I think we need to give him one more year with trying to fix the defense this offseason in the draft. If we traded for Ray Lewis instead of Bledsoe (as DB has been the best QB in the league this year), drafted Julius Peppers or Ryan Sims instead of Mike Williams #1, drafted a stud steal DT instead of a stud steal Josh Reed at #2, and Ron Edwards made a HUGE jump in quality play from his rookie year to his second year instead of Marques Sullivan, IMO I don't think we would be calling for Jerry Gray's head, but rather for Kevin Gilbride's after AVP was sacked due to no time to pass.

Comment

• Halbert
                  I'm Not Normal
                  • Jul 2002

C'mon. Take a look at our DL and tell me that ANY coordinator could make silk out of that sow's ear.

I said before the season started that the D might start out rough but they should be playing at an average level by the end of the season. Based on our play so far I'm wondering if we'll even make it to average but there's still time and we'll just have to wait and see.

No matter what, Gray gets at least another year to see what he can do when we bring in FA reinforcements next summer. He and GW know their defense intimately but it needs the right personnel and we have to let them assemble the cast. They should get the chance to plug the rest of the holes (some major) next summer. They built some impressive units in the past so give them some time here before we throw them to the wolves.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

Halbert..........to blame this all on the lack of line talent is not fair!

Gray plays the same crap everygame. As some pointed out he finally made some adjustments in the second half. Why did it take 4 weeks? I am not sold on GW or JG

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                      • Jul 2002

B2R to blame this all on GW or JG is not fair. The players are the ones on the field and they have to make plays.
                      Originally posted by paladin warrior
                      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• BlackJohn
                        This is an actual picture of myself!
                        • Sep 2002

we should can gw and his horrible 46 and go get Parcells
                        Black John!

Its Black Jack.

You're a good man Jack. Buy yourself something frilly.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                          • Jul 2002

Cal..........There is some talent on this Defense. I know there are a few posisitions that need to be upgraded and some players need to pickup thier play but did you ever stop to think that the "defensive genius" that we have as our head coach is not putting them in the correct defense? I lay more blame on the lack of coaching that players

Comment

• Don
                            • Oct 2002

the D did really great at stopping the texans last 4 downs
                            yo lets go Buffalo

Comment

• Halbert
                              I'm Not Normal
                              • Jul 2002

Everything flows from the D-line. I thought we be ok at that unit but we haven't. Williams makes more than his share of plays, Chidi makes enough plays to be respectable, everybody else is completely invisible. I'd be generous to give them a D overall.

Comment

Working...
                              X