PDA

View Full Version : SabresZone.com to be back ?!?

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey guys,

After four crazy weeks, I'm back to announce you that we finally know when SabresZone.com will be back.

Over the past four weeks, here's what happen to me:
- I had my final exams for my university in France, which were huge and determinant for my future
- I then had to move to Finland to study in my new university, and also went to Estonia and Sweden for different school projects
- my laptop hardrive was dead and I lost all my datas and everything.. I had to look for a new one, change it and back up my datas from France...

Well, so many events that made it impossible for me to update the website during that period of time, and I sincerely apologize for that.

However, it looks like my laptop will get its new hard drive next Monday, which should help me have the website updated during the course of next week.

Once again, I'm very sorry for what happened and the lack of updates, but that was because of exceptionnal circumstances, and not a lack of motivation at all !!!

I hope you guys will understand...

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 06:56 PM
By the way, afer the huge support received by the vote for the website's name and considering our attachment to our great affiliate BillsZone.com, UltimateSabres is no more and becomes SabresZone.com officially.

David,

Dozerdog
02-17-2004, 07:02 PM
Rats-

I had $500 zonebucks on "Dave must be dead"

Let's see what the others had-

$500 on "Ran off with a girl to get married"

$250 on "Joined French Foreign Legion"

$300 on "Sentanced to 10 years in prison for trafficing hashish in Turkey"

$75 on "Kidnapped and raised by wild monkeys"

- Oh wait- we have a winner- "Ran off to Finland and Estonia to avoid INTERPOL"
:up:

Dozerdog
02-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by David Deboudt
By the way, afer the huge support received by the vote for the website's name and considering our attachment to our great affiliate BillsZone.com, UltimateSabres is no more and becomes SabresZone.com officially.

David,

Sweet!

Good choice......

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 07:05 PM
What about: "Went to northern and eastern Europe to meet some very beautiful chicks and use school as an excuse for it..."

;)

Dozerdog
02-17-2004, 07:08 PM
What about: "Went to northern and eastern Europe to meet some very beautiful chicks and use school as an excuse for it..."

;)

:rolleyes:

Yeah,.....sure..........

:jk:

Dozerdog
02-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Let's see.... where to go to visit hot chicks.......

Estonia, or Florida beaches........hmmmmm.........tough choice...:D

The_Philster
02-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
- Oh wait- we have a winner- "Ran off to Finland and Estonia to avoid INTERPOL"
:up:

:clap:

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Well, you're damn WRONG !!!!

I've been to Florida as well, and I can tell you that there's no comparison man. Girls here and in Estonia are AMAZING! Girls in Florida are just superficials with makeup and sexy dress 'cause without that, they're NOTHIN'...

Well, I knew about eastern european girl, but you really have to see it to believe it! I'm in heaven here :D

BiggPDaddy
02-17-2004, 08:13 PM
Girls here and in Estonia are AMAZING! Girls in Florida are just superficials with makeup and sexy dress 'cause without that, they're NOTHIN'...

Well, I knew about eastern european girl, but you really have to see it to believe it! I'm in heaven here :D

Yeah I've heard from a few people who have been to Eastern Europe and they said the same thing.

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Very nice sig BiggPDaddy... did you make it?

That's an awesome job.

BiggPDaddy
02-17-2004, 08:28 PM
No I can't take credit for this one. Somone did it for me a while back when I wasn't good at Photoshop, but don't ask me who. I'm working on a new Derek Roy one at this moment.

Bufftp
02-17-2004, 09:07 PM

;)

Well dave your taste in women.......

women of Estonia Calander Cover

Fennernen
02-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Excellent!!

David Deboudt
02-17-2004, 10:26 PM
lmao... anyway, I know what I have here... so you guys can keep talking and talking... I'll have them all for me :p

SkateZilla
02-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Actually I Had My Zone Bucks on,

"Tom Golisona Called him And Asked Him to Try Out for the Sabres Because They Seemed To Be the Same Sabres from last Year and they Needed Help, And Now that Were Winning And Playing Well Tommy Said Nevermind You can Go Back to You WWW Stuff"

Demon
02-17-2004, 10:46 PM
First off, Eastern European girls are amazing. Everyone knows Polish girls are the worlds hottest. If you like over weight girls, America is the place, if you want very hot girls, go to Europe, esspicially Eastern Europe. (Although, avoid Ukraine!) I was born and raised in Poland and my girl freind right now is Polish too, man, like David said, you must go and check it out for yourself first.

Glad to see SabresZone is coming back. Will there be any new features on the web site? Any new wallpapers? Thanks.

JD
02-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Im satisfied with my woman :)

Fennernen
02-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
Im satisfied with my woman :)

Just satisfied?? Sounds like you're settling... Yikes!

David Deboudt
02-18-2004, 06:16 AM
And Fennernen knows what he's talking about... I can only tell you that !!!

Hello to Rachel by the way ;-)

Myers57
02-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Ahahaha, it's great that the site is coming back and woo-hoo to the babes of Estonia!!!

northernbillfan
02-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Damn, I had 500 ZBs on "Still waiting for Lance Armstrong to cycle by my house so I can hit him with my purse"