PDA

View Full Version : 11 TDs and 24 INTs

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 09:43 PM
24 interceptions. No matter what the scheme is or how the o-line plays there is always the option of throwing it away or taking the sack.

:stone:

kardshark19
02-17-2004, 10:02 PM
If he takes the sack, he would probably fumble, so at least it makes them farther from our endzone. =P

HenryRules
02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
24 interceptions. No matter what the scheme is or how the o-line plays there is always the option of throwing it away or taking the sack.

:stone:

12 INTs ... it was 24 turnovers. Still not good, but at least correct.

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by BillsBoy
If he takes the sack, he would probably fumble, so at least it makes them farther from our endzone. =P

fair point

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules

24 turnovers

EVEN WORSE! QB fumbles by a QB who never scrambles past the line of scrimmage pretty much always result in a loss of yards.

HenryRules
02-17-2004, 10:09 PM

EVEN WORSE! QB fumbles by a QB who never scrambles past the line of scrimmage pretty much always result in a loss of yards.

Sorry, but 24 total turnovers is not as bad as 24 INTs alone. No QB goes the season without fumbling (and Bledsoe had more than his fair share). Yes, Bledsoe had a horrible season, I'm not quibbling with you on that, but don't try and make everything sound worse than it is.

One second you say that he should hang on to the ball in the pocket, the next you're saying that an interception is better than a fumble ... well, make up your mind, he should either throw it or keep it. Since he's in the pocket all the time, throwing it away is the same as keeping it.

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules

Sorry, but 24 total turnovers is not as bad as 24 INTs alone. No QB goes the season without fumbling (and Bledsoe had more than his fair share). Yes, Bledsoe had a horrible season, I'm not quibbling with you on that, but don't try and make everything sound worse than it is.

One second you say that he should hang on to the ball in the pocket, the next you're saying that an interception is better than a fumble ... well, make up your mind, he should either throw it or keep it. Since he's in the pocket all the time, throwing it away is the same as keeping it.

Whatever man, my point is Bledsoe is garbage.

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 11:51 PM
nat is feeling a little saucey tonight obviously.. rofl..

The Natrix
02-17-2004, 11:52 PM
:naughty:

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Whatever man, my point is Bledsoe is garbage.

well why didnt you just title the post.. "bledsoe is garbage!" ?

:snicker:

regardless.. he is our qb.. so all you can do is hope for the best.

Tatonka
02-17-2004, 11:53 PM
wow.. it almost sounded like i was sticking up for him there. :idunno:

BillsFever
02-17-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
well why didnt you just title the post.. "bledsoe is garbage!" ?

:snicker:

regardless.. he is our qb.. so all you can do is hope for the best.

Who is this, and what have you done with Tatonka?

Just when I was gonna get SOCOM 2 very soon and see if he wanted to go to war with me from time to time, you have to go and kill him.