PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe Reports Early!

lordofgun
07-24-2002, 08:55 AM
Am I the only one who is incredibly impressed by Drew's will to win? He has been in Buffalo every time the doors have been open! He is reporting early to camp - TODAY! What a great example he's setting for all the young players.

GO DREW! GO BILLS!

Patrick76777
07-24-2002, 08:56 AM
very cool

mchurchfie
07-24-2002, 09:00 AM
That's my boy!!

Aero II
07-24-2002, 09:11 AM
He's Taking Charge.
handing out room assignments, explaining curfew.

Go get em Drew!!!!

Butch
07-24-2002, 09:37 AM
I think it is safe to say Drew has a big chip on his shoulder, he wants really give it to the Pats this year.

mchurchfie
07-24-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Aero II
He's Taking Charge.
handing out room assignments, explaining curfew.

Go get em Drew!!!!

LOL..I wonder if Williams is going to turn the bullhorn over to him.

Pride
07-24-2002, 10:43 AM
Refreshing to hear in todays athletic world! GO DREW!!

don137
07-24-2002, 10:45 AM
Lead by example. You have to be impressed.

shelby
07-24-2002, 11:54 AM
Drew ROCKS!!!
:punk:

northernbillfan
07-24-2002, 12:09 PM
He definitely has something to prove this year.

It shows that he is a true leader and ready to get down to business.

Lets get it on....

Valerie
07-24-2002, 12:49 PM
He's an ass kisser!

:jk:

I like a guy who's willing to work hard. Good work ethics is a key to success! Go Drew! :)

WCoastFin
07-24-2002, 01:23 PM
Before all of you get to happy.....c'mon now,the guy is fighting to keep a job in the NFL the patriots dont want him, and if he continues to show how lazy he is, the bills wont want him either. Besides before the trade they told him he had to report early or it will effect his contract......now ask yourself does he really want to be there when he could be water skiing in Montana.

Aero II
07-24-2002, 02:23 PM
It's better that he showed up early ready to go, than to schedule hip surgery and miss 3 vital weeks of camp. Maybe he can get his timing down with the WRs sometime after week 6, if he feels up tp it.

WG
07-24-2002, 02:35 PM
Come on Aero, you're being a bit hard on Fin!

The Fins will show up in plenty of time to prepare for their traditional catastrophic divisional round ouster in the playoffs.

:D

JefftheBillsfan
07-24-2002, 02:40 PM
...only if they make the playoffs WYS.

Aero II
07-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Your right Wys. Sorry Left Coast.
BTW Don't count on Fiedler being around for the playoffs. In January he will probably get an ear ache and go on IR.

mchurchfie
07-24-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Before all of you get to happy.....c'mon now,the guy is fighting to keep a job in the NFL the patriots dont want him, and if he continues to show how lazy he is, the bills wont want him either. Besides before the trade they told him he had to report early or it will effect his contract......now ask yourself does he really want to be there when he could be water skiing in Montana.

PLease show us your source where you got your info about his contract requiring him to show up early. And please tell me where you get this lazy label about him from. If anyone is lazy, it is you for not researching your claims and just pulling these little tidbits out of your a$$. And your answer to your question is that, yes, he really would like to be here, back in the driver's seat instead of skiing. The fact that he is here UNDER HIS OWN FREE WILL, VOLUNTARILY is direct proof of that.

We used to hate you because you were a finsfan, now we just hate you because you SUCK!!:pimp:

WCoastFin
07-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

PLease show us your source where you got your info about his contract requiring him to show up early. And please tell me where you get this lazy label about him from. If anyone is lazy, it is you for not researching your claims and just pulling these little tidbits out of your a$$. And your answer to your question is that, yes, he really would like to be here, back in the driver's seat instead of skiing. The fact that he is here UNDER HIS OWN FREE WILL, VOLUNTARILY is direct proof of that.

We used to hate you because you were a finsfan, now we just hate you because you SUCK!!:pimp:

This source was said when the trade was made, I tried looking for it but couldnt find it, believe it or not but TD said that the one of the standards of the trade would have to be Bledsoe showing up early. And I get this lazy label about him becuz he is outta shape and his eyes look so lazy......then again hes always been that way.

.....and speak for yourself when you say you hate me,dont speak for bill fans in general,especially when talking outta your a$$!!!

mchurchfie
07-24-2002, 06:24 PM
Oops, looks like I hurt some feelings here. I take back the "hate" word, that was a little harsh and I could never hate anyone, not even you WCoast (fingers crossed behind back). That being said, you still suck copious amounts of a$$ :up: Now quit talking junk about ma boy Drew!

WagonCircler
07-24-2002, 06:27 PM
I hate you too, WCoastFin. Anybody second the motion?

mchurchfie
07-24-2002, 07:04 PM
:punk: :D

The_Philster
07-24-2002, 08:59 PM
I third it.

WagonCircler
07-25-2002, 12:21 AM
Motion carries; WCoastfin is hated.

mybills
07-25-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Butch
I think it is safe to say Drew has a big chip on his shoulder, he wants really give it to the Pats this year.

Let's hope he doesn't get over-confident and blow it!