PDA

View Full Version : Don't hear much from the Patriot bandwagon fans anymore.

PA Season Ticket Holder
10-13-2002, 04:34 PM
You think they might be starting to miss Drew just a little bit? Marsha Brady has 3 TD's and 7 INT's in the last 10 quarters.

Getting your ass blown away for 3 straight games will definitely shut you up.

JayWood
10-13-2002, 06:14 PM
They will be calling for someones head here in new england in the morning. I will be calling up the local radio sports station in the morning as i alwasy do to talk about the bills of course, but tommorow will be very intresting. People here have no patience, they want results right away, I hope that it is starting to sink into there thick heads that last season was pure luck and that this new england team is going nowhere and fast!!!

mybills
10-13-2002, 06:21 PM
<b>'Don't hear much from the Patriot bandwagon fans anymore."</b>

trust me, they'll be here in 3 weeks or less! :chuckle:

Don
10-13-2002, 07:14 PM
I think they are realizing how much Brady is a butthead. I know they look and see how drew is doing here and how much they wish they had kept him.

Novacane
10-13-2002, 07:23 PM
and thier run defense is as bad as our!

Mom
10-13-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by JayWood
They will be calling for someones head here in new england in the morning. I will be calling up the local radio sports station in the morning as i alwasy do to talk about the bills of course, but tommorow will be very intresting. People here have no patience, they want results right away, I hope that it is starting to sink into there thick heads that last season was pure luck and that this new england team is going nowhere and fast!!!

I hear Pete & the Pom Pom were jumping off the Brady bandwagon in the postgame show today!! :D

What show will ya call & when??

Lobel will be crying "Why can't we get players like that tonight when he shows the Bledsoe hi-lites.

I love the QB controversy here in NE!!! :badangel:

WG
10-13-2002, 07:56 PM
"and thier run defense is as bad as our!"

Yeah, and their pass D isn't even in the same league as ours!

Henry should be able to amass a good game v. the Pats. They will be so preoccupied w/ stopping Drew that Henry may explode in that game too.

I have no doubt that Brady will have a perfectly good game against our "stingy" pass D. :rolleyes:

WG
10-13-2002, 07:56 PM
"and thier run defense is as bad as our!"

Yeah, and their pass D isn't even in the same league as ours!

Henry should be able to amass a good game v. the Pats. They will be so preoccupied w/ stopping Drew that Henry may explode in that game too.

I have no doubt that Brady will have a perfectly good game against our "stingy" pass D. :rolleyes:

Typ0
10-13-2002, 07:59 PM
Oh no there is a WYS imposter and he is imitating WYS posts!

Andrea1234
10-14-2002, 01:10 AM
yes but look at the come back form being down 10 to 17 at the half

iceblizzard69
10-14-2002, 11:00 AM
If a team has the same record or worse than the Buffalo Bills, than they are a pretty bad team.

Kelly The Dog
10-14-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Typ0
Oh no there is a WYS imposter and he is imitating WYS posts!

I know! Next thing wys will say is if you throw out Henry's fumble and a couple 2 yard losses he would have averaged 8 yards a carry!

Judge
10-14-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
You think they might be starting to miss Drew just a little bit? Marsha Brady has 3 TD's and 7 INT's in the last 10 quarters.

Getting your ass blown away for 3 straight games will definitely shut you up.

I was wondering the same thing.

Patsies look like anything but the class of the AFC East now.