PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 2 Night

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Watched NHL 2 Night last night and they talked about how well the sabres are playin now and Melrose metioned that hes rooting for the sabres to get in to the playoffs and the turnaround that they have made since bankrupcy........ FRI NIGHT VS TAMPA BAY

alyson
02-19-2004, 10:20 AM
It's about time we get recognized! I watched half of it last night too, but they must've talked about it at the beginning because I missed it. I just heard them make love to the Bruins and some other teams (Calgary? Don't remember) and thought they forgot about us!

pyrrhonist
02-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Having Melrose support your team is like the kiss of death. We're screwed now.

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by pyrrhonist
Having Melrose support your team is like the kiss of death. We're screwed now.

Why is melrose supporyting your team like the kiss of death?

alyson
02-19-2004, 03:54 PM
I just think that hearing any positive things about us on tv, in print, etc is good for us. We're small market, we'll take what we can get! And what's wrong with Melrose? I find him pretty amusing on that show, actually.

pyrrhonist
02-19-2004, 04:04 PM
He endorsed the Wings last year, and remember what happened to them? :up:

He also said, more or less, that the Wings would take it all this year, with their "awesome defense and Hasek in net". Then, Hatcher went down, and Hasek followed with injury soon after.

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 04:19 PM
i know what your sayin but thats not gonna happen..... The sabres will make the playoffs