PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day To Me!!!

SkateZilla
02-19-2004, 09:24 AM
Its Only 1030 Am and I Got a Mess of Sabres Stuff :)

Myers57
02-19-2004, 10:03 AM
happy birthday bro!!!!

Thats funny because all I got for my birthday was all the parts needed to give my new car a tune-up...

:huddle: :loblo: :wine: :2star:

mchurchfie
02-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday Bro!:up::beer:

Valerie
02-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Happy birthday, SkateZilla!:party: I hope you have a great day!!! :)

alyson
02-19-2004, 10:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Tell everyone it's your birthday week so you get treated well all weekend too! What kind of Sabres stuff did you get? Tix to any games?

Capt.Karacho
02-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Happy Birthday Skatezilla!:hump:

Ich wünsche dir alles Gute zum Geburstag und hoffe, dass du uns weiterhin mit deinen Nachrichten zum Lachen bringen kannst!
Greetings from germany!
I hope you've got a nice birthday and a lot of fun with the Sabres stuff! (This is not the translation of what I wrote in german)

:party:

pyrrhonist
02-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Feliz cumpleaños, amigo. :up:

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 11:56 AM
happy birthday

Dozerdog
02-19-2004, 12:25 PM
:up:

SkateZilla
02-19-2004, 02:22 PM
No Tickets... I Live in Virginia Beach, VA So I Cant Drive Up to the NY Every Time The Sabres Play :(

I Did get the Following:
1. A Signed Satan Stick (Complete With Finger Prints O_o)
2. A card Signed By All the Sabres... With A Few Exempt Because they Werent In Buffalo (Cool!!)
3. A Letter From Lindy Ruff (a.k.a. Toilet Paper :) )
4. A Photo Of All the Sabres Girls Signed By the Sabres Girls (Already In a Frame On My Wall)
5. A Briere Jersey (Cool!!!)
6. A Custom Jersey With My Name and # On the Back (Huh?)
7. A Sabres Wall Flag Signed By Lindy Ruff, Reiger and Golisano (Already Hanging Next to My [dare i say it] Atlanta Thrashers Wall Flag)
8. A Sabres Puck (Added to My Collection Of Pucks From Around the AHL/NHL)
9. Some Street Hockey Wheels
10. A New NHl Regulation Net To Load Into My truck and take with Me to The Tennis Courts To Practice....

And They Are STILL Coming.. haha..

I think My Parents KNow i Like the Sabres Eh??

alyson
02-19-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm jealous. Sounds like some good gifts. I know you live in VA, that was stupid of me to ask if you go to games. VA Beach is pretty far from DC, right? There's a Sabres/Caps game in March (the 5th, maybe?). I am going to try to make it, but it's on a Wednesday and I have an hour drive, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
Have a good birthday! And remember, keep it going through the weekend!

BironsGirl43
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Happy Birthday SZ!!

Hope you have an awesome day!!

Those are some pretty sweet gifts too.

XOXO

SkateZilla
02-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by alyson
I'm jealous. Sounds like some good gifts. I know you live in VA, that was stupid of me to ask if you go to games. VA Beach is pretty far from DC, right? There's a Sabres/Caps game in March (the 5th, maybe?). I am going to try to make it, but it's on a Wednesday and I have an hour drive, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
Have a good birthday! And remember, keep it going through the weekend!

I Went To 3 With My Brothers During their WInter Holiday Break From School,
We Watched Sabres Kick the snot outta Washington And Anaheim, then We Went Up to Watch Lindy's Ultimate Wisdom Cost Us a Win In Toronto..

JD
02-19-2004, 08:35 PM
HAPPY BDAY PLAYA!

lol

Can I borrow that Briere jersey by any chance?

Myers57
02-20-2004, 10:15 AM
Wow, impressive gifts congrats!!!!