PDA

View Full Version : Should Lindy scrap the rotation of the "C"

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Should the SABRES stop the roation of the "C" and let Brierre keep it!

Dozerdog
02-19-2004, 03:45 PM
I'd give it to Drury myself

pcnorth22
02-19-2004, 03:49 PM
I'd say leave it with Briere

pyrrhonist
02-19-2004, 04:02 PM
You're preaching to the choir! Briere is the Sabre with the most heart this year, and he should retain the 'C' indefinitely.

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 04:19 PM
briere is a good captain

BiggPDaddy
02-19-2004, 04:30 PM
I think Drury should have the C and Briere and Mair should get the A's.

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 04:33 PM
id give max an A hes playin hard and well lately

The_Philster
02-19-2004, 05:25 PM
I don't honestly know who deserves it as I can't catch the games...but I hate the idea of rotating the C

BironsGirl43
02-19-2004, 05:30 PM
I love Briere.. he's making a fantastic captain.

Anyways I'm not sure if I want this rotation to stop just because.. had we not rotated it around.. we may have never seen some of these guys with the C and learned about how they'd play with it. I think Dumont and Briere have made awesome captains. But even though I don't like rotations.. I think for the rest of this season we need to do it and then over the summer make a decision based on how each guy did.. and then choose one guy for the C. Right now I'd say Briere is the leading candidate.

realmendontwearteal
02-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43
I love Briere.. he's making a fantastic captain.

Anyways I'm not sure if I want this rotation to stop just because.. had we not rotated it around.. we may have never seen some of these guys with the C and learned about how they'd play with it. I think Dumont and Briere have made awesome captains. But even though I don't like rotations.. I think for the rest of this season we need to do it and then over the summer make a decision based on how each guy did.. and then choose one guy for the C. Right now I'd say Briere is the leading candidate.

i agree.....dumont and drury should be Alt....

JD
02-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Rotating the C is so ******ed!

You have your glory for a month, and then its stripped away from you????

Wow what a confidence blow that would be!

Such a stupid idea.....hey you wanna borrow my captaincy for a month?

Fennernen
02-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Dumont is pretty damn awesome, and he's not afriad to stand up for the team, definately deserves at least an "A"...

And why the hell don't we have a defenseman worthy of at least an "A". Of all the sugestions for captains and alternates, nobody mentioned a D-man, what we need to do is trade for a frickin' D-man with some balls!!!

Right now Zhitnik and McKee lead for defensive leaders, and these are not exactly the best guys for A's

chubluv
02-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by pcnorth22
I'd say leave it with Briere

I agree with Briere as captain the rest of the season. Hes showed great leadership & February was a short month so you give the guy some more games with the "C" on the sweater..

Drury , Dumont , & Kalinin should have the "A"

Ð
02-20-2004, 08:18 AM
I think they got the idea from Wal-Mart

SkateZilla
02-20-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by pyrrhonist
You're preaching to the choir! Briere is the Sabre with the most heart this year, and he should retain the 'C' indefinitely.

He's Only Been Here For Most of this Season and Part of Last Years.

You Have to wait 2 seasons to see if they'll Socum to the Buffalo Brainwash.

Myers57
02-20-2004, 10:08 AM
If Briere earns it, let him keep the C for another month and judge it on a month by month basis...