• Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Henson a Dolphin?

Dolphins | Texans Make Henson Offer to Miami - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:04:44 -0800

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports Houston Texans General Manager Charley Casserly has made a trade proposal involving QB Drew Henson to the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are expected to discuss the deal with the Texans at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis :pow: :pow:
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

here's a link from the sun-sentinel.

my favorite part of this article..."the Dolphins have to trim roughly $17 million off their salary cap by the start of the free agent signing period March 3......"

FISH fans
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I don't want to see this! It could come back to bite us in the ass! I'd rather see Henson go to Green Bay and work with Brett Favre. It would be the best thing for him, too!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        my favorite part of this article..."the Dolphins have to trim roughly $17 million off their salary cap by the start of the free agent signing period March 3......"
        according to the radio this morning the 'Fins have basically told Houston to choose which QB they want...Fiedler or Griese...that will save them about $6 mil right there.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• hintexas
          • Mar 2003

The Green Bay Packers have said that they are not interested

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

please let the fins take him so we don't!
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
              I don't want to see this! It could come back to bite us in the ass! I'd rather see Henson go to Green Bay and work with Brett Favre. It would be the best thing for him, too!
              I think there is way too much stock in an unproven QB- we'd be better off drafting Rivers and letting him work under Bledsoe. Let the Dolphins gamble with Henson.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                please let the fins take him so we don't!
                Originally posted by OpIv37
                I think there is way too much stock in an unproven QB- we'd be better off drafting Rivers and letting him work under Bledsoe. Let the Dolphins gamble with Henson.

preach it brothers!

it would be a godsend for henson to go to miami,.. it would mean that there is a lot better chance of us getting rivers or losman with that second round pick.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bert102176
                  • Aug 2002

I would prefer the Steelers getting him then that would leave Rivers for us to take baring anyone trades up ahead of the Bills and drafts him
                  lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Winfield_26
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Rivers will be there at 13 regardless, and I dont see PIT jumping at a QB in the 2nd, they still have some faith in Maddux. Look for them to go QB in th 3rd. Im praying to land JP and Phillip with our 2nd rounder.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• kal123
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

I'm not sure I'd want Henson here, but I'm also not sure I want him in Miami either. As has been posted, he *could* end up being amazing and I'd rather that happen with an NFC team if possible (or even another AFC division). We don't want a Manning or Marino in the division again if we can avoid it.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                        • Oct 2002

I hope the Texans take Fiedler away from Miami.. Sure it saves the Phins alot of green, but it also takes the QB with the highest winning% of the roster..

Griese is way overrated and Henson only played 8 college games, not to much to worry about.. Anytime the Dolphins have to subtract players is a good thing..

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kal123
                          I'm not sure I'd want Henson here, but I'm also not sure I want him in Miami either. As has been posted, he *could* end up being amazing.
                          Ya, and Travis Brown cud be amazing, he has ALL the potential, AND he has more NFL and college expirience than Henson! We're riding to the SB on #5's back in 2004!!!!
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                          X