• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

My night at the Sabres game

I bought tickets from my moms boss and I took my GF with me to the game. We sat in the front row of 300's. And to tell you the truth. I highly prefer the 300's than the 1's or 2's. Very nice view. We were on the kiss cam .

And wow does that organ player S U C K!
    I couldnt stand him. What happend to our other guy, he was awesome.

During the game I started to wonder why Horton is getting the honor tonight. I mean, I wasnt around during his time so I dont know much about him....Was he really good or something?

My G/F is just getting into hockey and I told her its Tim Horton's appreciation night and she told me she doesnt like doughnuts....lol!

Also, I hate when Sabres fans bad mouth the Sabres, we are all lucky to still even have a team so im sick and tired to hear *****ing about them. It seems like everygame I goto, there are always losers sitting around me and thats all they do is criticize the sabres and make fun of them if they make a bad play or something....

To top it all off, during 1st intermission guy trips going upstairs spills 2 beers, soaking mine and ashley's shoes....

If we loose a game, who cares, at least we have a team to cheer for.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Sounds like a good time. I have never been to a Sabres game before. I've always wanted to, but have never made it there.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

i live in Tampa, and have been to three Sabres games. Slacker.

Comment

• sabreshockey096
        • Oct 2003

i live in georgia and ive been to 11 sabres games 8 of them at the aud the other three here at phillips arena
        http://www.myspace.com/krixside

Comment

• sabreshockey096
          • Oct 2003

tim horton was awesome mostly played for toronto he was one of the best defensemen in his time here are his stats

Statistics of Tim Horton, a hockey player from Cochrane, ONT born Jan 12 1930 who was active from 1947 to 1974.
          http://www.myspace.com/krixside

Comment

• Sabre11
            • Aug 2002

You were kissing your mom at the game and were on the Jumbotron doing it?

Move to Arkansas

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

As a kid, me and my best freind Chuck would sneak into the Aud for almost every Sunday night game. We went to a ton of them -his dad worked a beer stand in the corner of the Golds.

I've seen almost a hundred events at the aud, mostly Sabres games (a dozen Buffalo Braves games mixed in and some concerts) but have only been to HSBC for a half dozen Sabres games, 1 arena football game, and the NCAA basketball tourney

Comment

• Demon
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Sounds like a good time. I have never been to a Sabres game before. I've always wanted to, but have never made it there.
                What are you waiting for??? :)
                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

Ya really, people like you make Sabres not look like a hockey town. Get off your lazy ass and go. Im sure you can scrap up 20 bucks somewhere!
                  “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• clumping platelets

My next game is Sunday 3/7 vs the Blues :)

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

I'm going this Friday vs the Isles. Me, my girl, my boss and his son!
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Which BTW will be the night we take over 8th place in the east! :)

Atleast i hope.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• alyson
                          Sabre11 Rules the TZ!!!!
                          • Sep 2003

Way to think positive. We WILL beat the Isles on Friday. And probably the Devils on Wednesday as well!

Comment

• Demon
                            • Mar 2003

Scratch that, Montreal won tonight. We gonna have to get into 8th against Ottawa!
                            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X