Best Free Draft Sites with Player Bios...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baalworship
    • May 2003

Best Free Draft Sites with Player Bios...

I have been on thehuddlereport.com a lot lately. There are over 100 draft bios by this guy named Drew Boylhart. He has watched film on all these guys. I don't know how good this guy is as a scout but this site is the most in depth of the free sites I have found.

Some of his observations on players that might come to Buffalo:

Roy Williams: He agrees that Williams is a top talent. But his playing style is soft because he will "float" out of bounds instead of challenging smaller DB's and turning up field. A very risky pick according to Boylhart.

Shawn Andrews: Will make a great RG. Does not have the feet to play tackle in the NFL.

Michael Clayton: This guy will be great. Would be there with Fitzgerald if he had stuck with WR longer.

Reggie Williams: Has the potential to be as good as Eric Moulds.

Phillip Rivers: Backup material because of his arm strength. This is the only bio I really disagree with. Rivers seemed to make all the throws in the Senior Bowl and has the intangibles to be great in the NFL as well.

Sean Taylor: Michael Vick on Defense. Can the Bills trade up for this guy?!

If anyone has other sites that have long bios on players that go deeply into each player that are FREE please share!
Working...
X