Mike Williams has just opened up many more draft options for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Mike Williams has just opened up many more draft options for us...

With Mike Williams about to jump into the mix, that makes guys like Roy Williams, Kenechi Udeze, Sean Taylor, and maybe even Kellen Winslow still on the board at #13 for us. So the question is, if there is Roy Williams, Keneci Udeze, Sean Taylor, or Philip Rivers left on the board, who do ya take.

Personally, i say take Roy Williams, b/c he can really help us at WR right now, and Udeze, or Rivers might not be ready until 2005
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Mike Williams might be there at 13, Kiper has him as a top 15 pick, if hes at 13 I gotta think we need to take him b.c the kid is just too good to pass up.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• MGinestre
      • Dec 2003

Take Mike Williams. He is a playmaker who can contribute immediately. Moulds, Williams, Reed and Shaw make a nice group! Throw in Willis out of the backfield and defenses won't know who to cover.

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

When i initially made this post, i never considered Mike Williams to still be available at 13, but if he is then i would take him over Roy Williams, Winslow, Udezi, or just about anyone. Mike Williams has got madddd skills, and i agree wit' all of yous about him.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
          • Mar 2003

Wut about Taylor??? I can live w/ Reed for another year, cuz 3 years of exp. in the NFL is that magic number for WRs.
          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

I agree with Shadow.... Reed will most likely have a great year in 2004. But, I still think we should consider taking Reggie or Roy Williams for the fact of Eric Moulds.

Moulds is 30 and who knows how many more years he has left so why dont we grab a future replacement for him in Reggie or Roy Williams.
            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

we need offense man, and if mike williams is still on the brd we gotta take em, but taylor is a helluva player

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                • Mar 2003

With the reciever posistion quite possibly the deepest in the 2004 draft, we can draft a 2nd round reciever that cud easily be a first rounder in other drafts. Lee Evans is a mid 2nd Wr w/ amazing speed, something we reely need according to most of u. We need the first round to fix our most glaring needs. An interior lineman, or a playmaker in our secondary. Carrey, Rivers, or trade up for Taylor. Take your pick
                -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  • Mar 2003

I wudnt be mad if we took ne of the Williams at 13. (I'm totally confused b/w all 3, or 4 of them now.) But i think we cud use our 13th better, either trading up to 6 (taylor), trading down to 19 (Rivers), or trading down to 25(Carrey).
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Will McGahee Fast
                    • May 2003

All im saying is there is no way Mike Williams or Sean Taylor will be on the board at #13.
                    "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

You gotta take anyone of the Williams receivers. Roy Williams first, then Mike Williams, followed by Reggie Williams. All of them are great receivers and will be a great choice to bring in to eventually replace Eric Moulds down the road.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

If Sean Taylor is there, I, along with Tom Donahoe will have a heart attack from the shock of him falling to us. I'd grab him in a heart beat. I could also see a guy like Big Ben, Gallery, Winslow or Tommie Harris fall to us and I'd be happy with any of them. Or even Shawn Andrews.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                          Expert on Experts
                          • Jul 2002

no way gallery falls to 13. I bet he gets taken before taylor

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Taylor wont fall, Gallery wont fall. Andrews will be there regardless I think. Mike Williams has a good shot at being there at 13 teams ahead of us dont have a big need at WR. I say if Mike isnt there at 13 we go to another posistion not WR. I like Roy but just something about him I dont really like.
                            Last edited by DraftBoy; 02-22-2004, 05:53 PM.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              Taylor wont fall, Gallery wont fall. Andrews will be there regardless I think. Mike Williams has a good shot at being there at 13 teams ahead of us dont have a big need at WR. I say if Mike isnt there at 13 we go to another posistion not WR. I like Roy but just something about him I dont really like.
                              What is that something?

Comment

Working...
                              X