PDA

View Full Version : This game tonight isn't big it's HUGE!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-21-2004, 04:45 PM
As Billy Fuccillo from Fuccillo Chevrolet on Grand Island always says It's not just BIG it's HUGE!!! :bigmike:. :rofl: Now this game is not the season for the SABRES but it will feel like a playoff game. If we win and and if the Leafs beat the Canadiens tonight we'll be 1 pt. out of 8th place. Canadiens have 66 we have 63 :duel: but after tonight we will have 65 pts. because we're going to win this game!!! I hope we run the score up on them and beat the Islanders up so bad :chair: and score 10 goals on them. I hate the Islanders and Peca. I hope they put Dipietro in tonight we can beat him :flush: but Snow always gets us and look for Biron to be in net tonight for us. this game just isn't BIG it's HUGE :bigmike: for the SABRES :bandwagon

:lolpoint: OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE ROOTING FOR THE LEAFS TONIGHT!!! :rofl:

JD
02-21-2004, 05:01 PM
He|| yea!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!
and go leafs...

:woot:

realmendontwearteal
02-21-2004, 10:45 PM
even though the sabres were defated in long island ny tonight....... mtl lost so were still 3 points back of 8th

SABuffalo786
02-22-2004, 01:04 PM
We're chasing the Habs. Let's hope we can tie the next game against the Isles. They've got our number.