This game tonight isn't big it's HUGE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

This game tonight isn't big it's HUGE!!!

As Billy Fuccillo from Fuccillo Chevrolet on Grand Island always says It's not just BIG it's HUGE!!! :bigmike:. Now this game is not the season for the SABRES but it will feel like a playoff game. If we win and and if the Leafs beat the Canadiens tonight we'll be 1 pt. out of 8th place. Canadiens have 66 we have 63 but after tonight we will have 65 pts. because we're going to win this game!!! I hope we run the score up on them and beat the Islanders up so bad and score 10 goals on them. I hate the Islanders and Peca. I hope they put Dipietro in tonight we can beat him but Snow always gets us and look for Biron to be in net tonight for us. this game just isn't BIG it's HUGE :bigmike: for the SABRES

OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE ROOTING FOR THE LEAFS TONIGHT!!!
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 02-21-2004, 05:04 PM.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

He|| yea!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!
    and go leafs...

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• realmendontwearteal
      Blue and Gold perhaps....
      • Dec 2003

even though the sabres were defated in long island ny tonight....... mtl lost so were still 3 points back of 8th
      Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• SABuffalo786
        • Feb 2003

We're chasing the Habs. Let's hope we can tie the next game against the Isles. They've got our number.
        "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
        We are the Rockpile
        We are the Rockpile
        BUFF-A-LO

Comment

Working...
        X