• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Dolphin Website Going Nuts Over Feely Trade

www.finheaven.com Looks like our BILLS will have no trouble beating them this yr.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

some of us have been banned from there.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PhinKev
      We don't pick goofy, we pick mediocre because our FO office doesn't believe in making a real investment in a QB. They would rather draft Lbs to play special teams.
      Originally posted by Crisdeman

Cause they dont have the balls to take any kind of risk. They run free agency like wanny coaches a game, like a bunch of pusses.

They didnt have the balls to let anything develop and took the safe route. Personally, I think the dolphins are on the way down untill the cancers in management are removed.

AJ Feely, PLEASE give me a break, you guys are talking like he's the second coming of marino or something. The guy has played a total of 7 games in 3 years. 4-1 that year, but philladelphia had a sick defense that season with hugh douglas and jim johnsons blitzing was working to near perfection. All he had to do was play good enough not to lose.

I'm really dissapointed in this move and have no confidence in the inept front office this franchise currently employs.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

We were all rejoicing 3 years ago when a no name Tom Brady had to come in for New England and look how that turned out. I'm not going to assume Feely will suck and Phin fans should'nt either

Comment

• Marino13Phins
          Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
          • Oct 2003

As a phin fan I don't have much faith in feely, I'd rather see a guy like hensen. But Fairway is right, you never know what you are going to get.

And billschampion04, what makes you think you will have no problem beating us next year, if you couldn't even come close last year?

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
              As a phin fan I don't have much faith in feely, I'd rather see a guy like hensen. But Fairway is right, you never know what you are going to get.
              I'd rather see you get Henson, too
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                • Oct 2003

Only b/c he could flop

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                  Only b/c he could flop
                  Of course. Considering he flopped at his first sport, I'd say the odds are pretty good that he'll do the same at the sport he avoided for 3 years.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever
                    Mr. Predictament
                    • Feb 2003

We're laughing at the Dolphins when we have an overpaid washed up QB under center for us. It's not looking any better for us.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      H to the 12:20
                      • Jul 2002

I think Feeley is going to be a good QB. I wouldn't have minded seeing him brought in as the 2nd string/possible replacement to Bledsoe.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
                        We're laughing at the Dolphins when we have an overpaid washed up QB under center for us. It's not looking any better for us.

Some people need to see it for another year to get it through thier thick heads.

Comment

• BillsFever
                          Mr. Predictament
                          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                          Some people need to see it for another year to get it through thier thick heads.
                          At least I'll be watching it from my couch this year, and not my $800 dollar pair of seats.

I'm not wasting that money to see Bledsoe ruin our team for another year. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla *****
                            • Jul 2002

Damn, if i lived in WNY and had the cash, i'd have season tickets just because i'd love to watch my boys playing football.

i wouldn't let our starting QB or a losing record stop me from supporting my team.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                              Damn, if i lived in WNY and had the cash, i'd have season tickets just because i'd love to watch my boys playing football.

i wouldn't let our starting QB or a losing record stop me from supporting my team.
                              EXACTLY. But the Bledsoe haters don't see it like that. They don't care.

Comment

Working...
                              X