• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills have wiggle room under snug-fitting cap

By MARK GAUGHAN, Buffalo News
    The Buffalo Bills are roughly in the middle of the pack in the battle of the National Football League balance sheets as they enter fiscal year 2004, which starts on March 3.
    They are expected to have about $7.8 million in salary cap space when the free agency season begins on that date, about average among the league's 32 teams.

That should be enough to do a fair amount of responsible shopping and to attempt to fill most of the holes in their lineup.

It's not enough to spend wildly and go after numerous expensive unrestricted veterans. It's also tight enough to be bad news for veteran guard Ruben Brown.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

we could save 800k by cutting moore and 1.2 mill by cutting prioleau.. see ya.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Trade for Ramsey and cut Bledsoe. That would free up about 6 million

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

I don't see the Bills being a major factor in FA. I see a few depth guys being picked up, replacing Winfield, and the draft as the Bills offseason. I think they are very happy with their team and are confidents with this coaching staff.

Comment

• kal123
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          we could save 800k by cutting moore and 1.2 mill by cutting prioleau.. see ya.
          Yep.

Originally posted by Tatonka
          Yep.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
            • Apr 2003

ill take my chances with rivers or henson before i give away bledsoe and get ramsey. and mularkey likes moore a lot so i dont think hes going to be going anywhere. PP is out though for sure
            the dude abides

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              How many times do you guys have to be told? It's NOT an option! Bledsoe is STAYING, whether you like it or not.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

How many times do you guys have to be told? It's NOT an option! Bledsoe is STAYING, whether you like it or not.

HOw many times do you have to be told this is a forum where when people voice what they think should be done it does not mean we think that will happen.

I realize we are likely going to throw another year away with that bum as our QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X