PDA

View Full Version : Particular Boobs:

WG
10-13-2002, 07:27 PM
Who gets the "double-Ds" this week?

Watson for his total laxadaisical effort in "attempting" to tackle rookie WR Jabar Gaffney while jaunting to the endzone on a pass play of 26 yards, mostly after the catch. Watson should have easily been able to push him out of bounds at around the 8 yard-line. But apparently he didn't have the energy to try.

F- Chris!!!

Robinson getting schooled by what I believe was a WR blocking him downfield during Carr's 17-yard stroll into the endzone. Not to mention, where was Fletcher or the other LBs.

F

Clements for the thoughtless hit while leading w/ the helmet to get a major penalty giving the Texans a 1st and 10 vice a 3rd and long.

Use your head Nate! Ahh, better yet, don't!

F for brainless behavior

Also, 13 penalties for 128 yards. This crap should be cleared up by now.

F Blame GW and the coaching staff!

Novacane
10-13-2002, 07:32 PM
For once I agree with everything you said there Wys!

NoCtUrNaL
10-13-2002, 07:44 PM
Tasker made a salient point about Watson, he said, and I paraphrase, that they’re going to go after Watson in as much as we have two outstanding corners in Winfield and Clements.

So, knowing that, why don't the Bill's have a safety back up Watson?

WG
10-13-2002, 07:48 PM
The man cannot only not cover, but apparently he can't tackle either. That "attempt" was pathetic! It could have prevented a TD and turned it into a FG.

NoCtUrNaL
10-13-2002, 07:52 PM
Well, the dude is Dr. Jeckly/Mr. Hyde, I remember a preseason game (vs. Minnesota?), in which he played like Superman. So we know he can play. Someone's gotta figure out how to motivate his ass and get him to do what needs to be done.

WG
10-13-2002, 08:00 PM
Yeah, well he's daffy duck quite a bit more often than I've seen him emulate Superman.

WG
10-13-2002, 08:00 PM
Perhaps...

STUPORDUCK!

Kelly The Dog
10-13-2002, 08:03 PM
You're right wys, on all accounts. That Clements play was brutal. But the Watson play was particularly awful because he actually made four bad plays in one. He had very soft coverage, with zero reaction, a horrible close once the ball was thrown and a complete whiff on the tackle. That was terrible. That said, the first play of the game that he was beat was not bad coverage and he simply jumped a nanosecond too early, otherwise he knocks it away. If it werent for a perfect pass on a rope that is an incompletion. He did get beat however as they made the play and he didnt. But he came back after he was sat down a couple series, and played pretty darn well the second half.

NoCtUrNaL
10-13-2002, 08:05 PM
LOL, well, I'm sure he's on the hot seat at 1 Bills Drive and his day's are numbered unless he steps up his play, hopefully he'll see the writing on the wall.

Okay, I'm officially out of mixed metaphors.

WG
10-13-2002, 08:07 PM
Speaking of perfect throws, Carr has a cannon.

He threw that first pass to Bradford 70 yards on the fly while running out to his right!

Unreal!