PDA

View Full Version : why it will or wont be Ramsey

JefftheBillsfan
02-22-2004, 11:38 AM
You could make an argument, a credible one at that, that every QB we are allegidly pursuing, could possibly be an immediate upgrade over DB. The only one who I believe has proven to be just as good or better than Drew starting as of next year, is Ramsey. Thats why I don't think we are going to pull the trigger to get him, even if he is the best value. For whatever reason, TD seems committed to Drew this year. Seems. I'm not saying Drew def will have another bad year, I see him having an average 1 with the new coaching staff, but TD just seems so sure of him resurecting his career. I know a lot of us arent as sold as him

Conspiracy Theory:
with all of the teams interested in acquiring a QB, why do the Cowboys rarely ever get mentioned. I've heard a few Manning rumors. But is DB their backup plan? Is this why TD is constantly promoting Drew. To increase his trade value?

shelby
02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Do you honestly believe Parcells wants Bledsoe?
:huh:

Novacane
02-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan

Conspiracy Theory:
with all of the teams interested in acquiring a QB, why do the Cowboys rarely ever get mentioned. I've heard a few Manning rumors. But is DB their backup plan? Is this why TD is constantly promoting Drew. To increase his trade value?

We can only :pray: thats true. I would love to have Ramsey over Crapsoe!

BillsFever
02-22-2004, 01:02 PM
I think Parcells has seen enough of this loser over the last 8 years. I doubt he would want him as his QB.

If Bledsoe was QB of the Cowboys last year, they don't make the playoffs.

Novacane
02-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Maybe Parcells is arogant enough to think he is the only one who can turn around Bledsoe. I doubt it though. I think that honor falls to Donahoe.