X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baalworship
    • May 2003

AJ Feely = Alex Van Pelt

It looks like the Dolphins will be handing the reins to AJ Feely, 3rd string QB for the Eagles.

I saw 3 of the games he played in and wasn't impressed. The guy is smart and can manage a game but has a very weak arm. Throw in the mobility downgrade from Fiedler and I am quite pleased with this move. I was worried that the Dolphins would get smart and get Billy Volek or Mark Brunell but instead got Feely!
    Last edited by baalworship; 02-22-2004, 12:47 PM.
  • kal123
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

I agree Brunell or Volek would have been worse for the Bills, but I disagree about Feely = AVP. He is only 26 with 3 years in the league and went 4-1 as a starter. Arm strength is important yes, but then again look at all the cannons who have failed, e.g., Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Dre...cough, cough...er, um never mind

IMO it is more important to be able to command the field and lead a team to victory than being able throw through a brick wall.
    Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 02-22-2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Id like to sign Volek here...much better than AVP!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        Id like to sign Volek here...much better than AVP!
        That's the type of stuff people said about RJ
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X