X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wbat27
    • Apr 2003

Damian Woody

I think that for the right price buffalo should go after woody to play center or guard. No matter what happens to ruben. that would be a nice addition to there O line. He was a probowler so he might be exspensive thats why I said the right price.
  • wbat27
    • Apr 2003

I won't be able to get back on till around ten tonight. So post what you guys think. I would like to know yor opinions

Comment

• london59
      • Dec 2003

I like Woody, but his injury problems this year are a concern to me. I have a feeling that the Pats will let him walk due to the performance of their O Line in the playoffs without Woody. Therefore we may be able to get him at a good price. I would take him but I do not want to overpay.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

If we are planning on releasing Ruben Brown (which I think is nuts)...then we definitely need to bring in a guy like Damien Woody. His age makes him the most attractive to me. Isn't he like 27 or 28? There are some good guards available, but he's one of the younger ones and is a damn good G/C.

Personally...he's the first guy I would like to see Buffalo go after. We could use him the most and would be a great start to FA.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Id take him either way, as a center hed really sure up our line.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Brack733
            • Sep 2003

I like him and would be happy to get him. However I worry about his inability to do a shotgun snap and his injury problems.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

I didn't know he had injury problems, but I think about it like this:
              Our O-line is weak and we have the chance to get a pro bowl lineman from a division opponent. TD at least has to make this guy an offer.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind seeing Grove drafted in the first, after a trade-down.

Comment

• pats-were-right
                  Just paint a target on my forehead
                  • Dec 2003

"At the right price" (by which you mean a competitive but not the highest salary, with a moderate signing bonus) Woody would probably re-sign with NE.

Hey Yankee fan, how about a "Starting at second base - Enrique Wilson!" sig.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

no matter how we do it, we simply need to bring someone in here that can start on our line, be it gaurd center or even one of the tackles
                    the dude abides

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                      I wouldn't mind seeing Grove drafted in the first, after a trade-down.
                      We shud DEFINTILEY grab Woody! He's a absolute perfect fit 4 us. Him, Hicks, and Kliensausser, and resign Winfield, or get Vincent. We also shud cut either Priloau or Reese, and Dave Moore. Ask for Jake Grove, I think we'll be able to get him in the second. I'm sorta beating a old donkey w/ this one, but here's my dream draft.
                      1. Trade down to 19, grab Rivers.
                      2.(traded) Lee Evans
                      2. Jake Grove
                      3. Madieu Williams
                      4. DE/DT depth
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Marvelous
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        His age makes him the most attractive to me. Isn't he like 27 or 28? There are some good guards available, but he's one of the younger ones and is a damn good G/C.
                        My old roomate was a Virginia Lineman way back in the day, and a big fan of lineman in general. i'm sure you guys get the picture.
                        Well dude stands by the fact that lineman get better with age.
                        I'm starting to agree that a 30 year old lineman is better then a 23 year old one. exp baby The only downside is that the guy wont be around for the next 10 seasons..
                        just my thoughts...

*** did you know that Woody cant snap out of the shotgun..????
                        The Pats played a different C when they used shotgun. That concerns me. so not sure if he is a upgrade over Teague enough to put that kind of cash into him anyways.
                        RG- sure : - )
                        LG- Tucker!
                        GO BILLS!!! NE
                        Magical Trevor

Comment

• elltrain22
                          • Sep 2003

woody would give me wood.
                          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• wbat27
                            • Apr 2003

I read on espn that they are not going to bring him back to newengland. Thats why I thought bring him to buffalo

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

he made the pro-bowl at Center

He's only an average guard

that said, id sign him in a second as he's a fantastic center
                              Last edited by Ingtar33; 02-24-2004, 12:22 AM.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X