X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philly Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Mike Williams/USC to enter draft??

USAToday is reporting that Mike Williams, WR from USC might announce that he's following Clarett into the draft as a sophomore. the article said that if he does, he's expected to go top 5 easy; maybe challenge Fitzgerald for the top WR. But I doubt this.

anyway, he's 6'5", 230 lbs, pretty fast, and can catch. this is already a good receiver class, if this guy enters, its downright loaded.
  • Philly Zoner
    • Jan 2004

here's the article:

Comment

• london59
      • Dec 2003

If he does enter the draft and is available at 13 we have to take this guy. I live in Socal and have watched him play quite a bit. He reminds me of Randy Moss without all the baggage. He will be a star.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by london59
        If he does enter the draft and is available at 13 we have to take this guy. I live in Socal and have watched him play quite a bit. He reminds me of Randy Moss without all the baggage. He will be a star.
        There's no way in hell he'll make it out of the top 10, but you can always dream.

Comment

• Philly Zoner
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82

There's no way in hell he'll make it out of the top 10, but you can always dream.
          ....but it does make it more likely that Roy Williams will be there at 13, and makes it extremely likely that Michael Clayton will. and if TD wants a QB, might help us out there too. simple fact is this guy would push the other draft choices down one spot. and that's good for us anyway you look at it.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
            Expert on Experts
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

I'm telling you mikey...if he runs a 4.6 or higher, and he might, he could slip to 13. Scouts care too much about these workouts...

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

He may run a 4.6 hes not the fastest WR by the watch that is...he plays quicker.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

if he does enter the draft winslow jr. could fall to us
                lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                X