PDA

View Full Version : This may be old news, but it scares me

Buffatexas
02-23-2004, 02:06 PM
How do you get Eric Moulds back to the top of the NFL?

"Our job is to take a look at the players first and then the scheme that we are going to bring in from Pittsburgh. It is a matter of trying to put guys in position to have success. That starts with our quarterback and it trickles down to all eleven guys that are on any one play, making sure that they're in the right position not to fail. If you have one, one-on-one play or more the chances of success on that play starts to drop off. We are going to make sure we put these guys in where we feel as a staff is the best position each quarter to fit our scheme."

Now didn't pittsburgh suck last season? I know it may be smoke and mirrors but it seems foolish to me to say that we ARE bringing in a scheme from pittsburgh. What do you guys think...besides the fact I may be spreading old news...

The Spaz
02-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Well Mularkey and Clements both came from Pittsburgh so obviously it's going to have some of their scheme in it. At least there sayign build an offensive scheme around the players unlike the last couple of years.

Buffatexas
02-23-2004, 02:25 PM
I can only hope that they live up to their promises unlike last season's debacle....

The Spaz
02-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Buffatexas
I can only hope that they live up to their promises unlike last season's debacle....

Well when half of your o-line goes down you can only do what you can.

Buffatexas
02-23-2004, 04:08 PM
more or less talking about making statements like committing to the run and passing on third and short

ShadowHawk7
02-23-2004, 05:52 PM
WHo gives wut system we use, all we need to do is run the effin ball 40 tymez a game w/ wut i think, shud be the best tandem in the NFL.
"ok, u 5 fat guys block that way, i'll give it to u, Travis. U do wut u do."
(next play)
"ok, u 5 fat guys block that way, i'll give it to u, Willis. U do wut u do."
The End :suds: