X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

Rivers may not be around at #13

He just gets the job done!!!!! "Mature" "A student of the game" etc. etc. "Of the three top QBs, he's the one most ready to play now." Check it out!!!

• juice
    • Aug 2003

As hot as he is, I wonder why they aren't holding a workout any earlier than the end of March... That might give the Brass of the Bills something else to look at other than Baseball players.

I dont Know if coming out of NCSU and their offense if he is the one out of this class who could be ready for the Prime Time.

I hope Henson falls through.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
      • Jul 2002

Something else interesting about Rivers is that he was successful under 3 different offensive coordinators at NC State, one being Norm Chow, now the OC at USC.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

said it once said it a million times, Rivers is golden. What makes him special is he is a very smart QB, can adapt to almost anything.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

and because he might be gone at 13, i would be happy with a gurenteed henson by only giving up next years number 2. i only wish we could have gotten him last year in the fifth
          the dude abides

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

I pray to god we can get Rivers
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

Rivers may actually not be there, but one way or another we are gonna get a good, young qb i think.
              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Big M
                • Jan 2004

Rivers,Henson,Losman....just get someone in here to give us hope beyond 2004 and a replacement for the horrible starter we have now.

Comment

• Bert102176
                  • Aug 2002

I hope he is there I really like this kid, and want to se him be a Bill
                  lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

It all depends on where Henson goes. If he goes to a team that is above us in the draft, then Rivers would be available to us. But I don't think TD would take him in round 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X