Wys: "We're gonna get our asses handed to us next week! That's all there is to it."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Wys: "We're gonna get our asses handed to us next week! That's all there is to it."

Care to elaborate?
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Sure:

Miami's foot will be up our arse!

41-17 Phins!

Williams w/a close to 200-yard day. Fiedler w/ a good performance on top of that as Watson learns to spin, spin, spin his way to getting cut!
    Henry being taken out of the game practically while we try to play catch-up from the 2nd Q on.

As much as I'd love to beat the Phins into oblivion Doug, it simply ain't gonna happen. WAY too much talent on their side on all sides of the ball. The heat won't do us any favors either. And if Williams ain't back on the OL, the Texan DL this week will look like a pop-warner line.

Anything else?

If we were playing the Phins today, we would have lost 51-13!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Rebecky
      • Aug 2002

Are you watching the game tonight?? Miami's secondary looks like Buffalo's!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
        • Jul 2002

I'm sure it'll be just fine next week at home. They may be looking past Denver to us.

Besides, Denver's passing O is nearly as effective as ours except that they have the balance from the rushing offense just about every week. Unless we show up w/ both, and we rarely have yet, then we won't be as effective.

Also, Denver's D is very good. Ours blows. That will have an impact too. But until Miami allows much more than 30 points against a team that has 5 times the offense that Houston does, it's moot.

I see McMichael being our primary nemesis next week. We'll have trouble with him.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
          • Jul 2002

Besides, what are you talking about. Denver doesn't have a TD thru the first half and it's Miami's ball w/ only minutes remaining.

If we can't put up more than 9 points in the first half next week, it'll be over by halftime.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BigDoug
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

I think it's gonna be a shootout and closer than you think...I'm thinking it's gonna be in the 30's, although I'll have a hard time picking the winner @ this point. (Looking @ Chris Chambers lying on the field right now, that could be a huge factor)

I don't know @ Williams...depends on what D shows up...
            I hope it's the one that held A-train to under 50 yds rushing & knocked Curtis Martin out of the game & held them to what, 70 yds rushing, not the D that showed up for Minn, Oak, Denver & Houston?

Comment

• Wys Guy
              • Jul 2002

Even if Chambers is out, we're gonna get killed.

Who's gonna stop Williams???

Williams is gonna have 200 yards rushing alone. You think I'm kidding? I'm not. 150+ EASILY!

Chambers hasn't done much this year for the Phins. It's been this rookie phenomina Randy McMichael, a Gonzalez-like TE. He'll give us fits. Robinson can't handle his youth and speed. Our Ss will be overmatched. Meanwhile, Gadsen, McKnight, and whoever else they have should be able to provide the passing presence other than McMichael.

We're gonna struggle offensively is my guess. Henry less than 50 or 60 yards, Drew struggling more than usual in that he'll have to "come from behind" on the road v. a much better D and w/o the balance we had today.

I see it getting ugly.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                • Jul 2002

I don't think we'll get 30.

13-24

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BigDoug
                  1-800-SAD-GOAT
                  • Jul 2002

They said the same thing @ A-train & we held him to 50 yds, so let's wait & see...

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    • Jul 2002

Chicago ain't Miami. Fiedler is much better than Miller. Chicago had been struggling all season while Williams has been tearin' up the NFL. McMichael, Gadsen, Chambers if healthy, the Miami D which has a much better secondary than the Bears do. Much.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Right WYS I don't even think that they should even play the game. THere is absolutly no chance that we will win!

Comment

• BigDoug
                        1-800-SAD-GOAT
                        • Jul 2002

Watching the game? Fielder isn't much better than pop warner tonight

Comment

• Butch
                          • Jul 2002

I don't expect us to beat the Fins next week, but I think it will be a good game.
                          It's nice to have a real quarterback again.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Sometimes I wonder about the loyalty that Wys has to his team. Every single post trashes either Henry, the defense or some other Bill. He also never says any positive things about the Bills. Come on Wys....admit it! You are really a Dolphin fan!!!

Comment

• Rebecky
                              • Aug 2002

No -- I don't know Wys personally, but I get the feeling he wants this team to play up to its potential, which it is presently NOT doing. If the Bills play up to their potential, they'll be in the playoffs -- they'll probably be in the Superbowl. Doesn't it just make you mad sometimes to hear all the "excuses" why we "can't"?

Comment

Working...
                              X