PDA

View Full Version : NFL Parody Project

Buffatexas
02-23-2004, 10:14 PM
This has been a pet project of mine that I want to get done in the offseason and I have some ideas but could use some additional input. I am a musician and I would like to basically do the same thing that 97 rock / oldies 104 did back in the early 90's by altering lyrics of popular (or even un popular) songs to basically rip out opponents. For those of you that remember them you will know exactly what I am talking about. I would like to do them for all 32 teams, of course the Bills song will be the positive one. I would do more than one for a certain team from south Florida just because they deserve it. My plan is to get these done and possibly post them here, send them up there to the radio stations or maybe have my own web site where they can be downloaded. If any of you have any ideas that you want to share, I will be more than happy to mention you on the cd if you wish. (should I get enough material to finish it).they wont be for sale so no monies will be earned. But free copies for anyone who wants them can be arranged. This should probably be in the twilight zone but I though I would start here.

shelby
02-24-2004, 04:27 AM
Sounds very cool and very time consuming. Good luck!

There used to be a great Fins parody, "squish the fish", to the tune of "Face the Face" by Pete Townsend.:rocker:

Buffatexas
02-24-2004, 05:05 AM
Thanks! I was actually considering AC/DC's TNT to use for squish the fish....I havent heard that townsend version, I would love to find all of those old songs, Return to Denver, Takin Care of Pittsburgh etc....

BAM
02-24-2004, 11:40 AM
I have a couple of those CDs, PM me your address and I'll send 'em to ya :)