What about Bo Schobel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

What about Bo Schobel?

Defensive end Bo Schobel is set to become the third Schobel of Columbus, Texas, to enter the NFL. Bills defensive end Aaron Schobel and brother Matt, a Bengals tight end, are Bo's cousins. All three attended TCU.

"It's pretty neat, just thinking about it," Bo Schobel said. "There are going to be three of us from the same town and just growing up together. (Aaron and Matt) have been a big help for me. They've let me know what I need to look for, and the things I need to do - just basically given me a heads-up."

Bo Schobel (6-5, 267) is projected as a second-round draft pick, but with a strong workout here and at his school's Pro Day he has a chance to move into the first round. He was one of the best pass rushers in college last year and had 17 sacks.

I think it would be awesome to get him, b/c Aaron would motivate Bo (his cousin) to suceed, and take him under his wing. Aaron could teach him all his technique's and maybe in 2005, we'll have double digit sack bookend DEs again! This way we wouldn't need to get Udeze at all, and grab Rivers, WR, or a O-lineman
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bo is decent if he was there in the 4-5 round and we didn't address DE yet then yeah I wouldn't mind taking him. There has to be some kind of error there is no way he is a 1st round pick.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

I agree with Spaz he is considered to be a3rd-4th round pick. Not a 1st-2nd round pick. He is undersized and slower than Aaron. Id take him in the 4th if the posistion is not previously satisfied.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Best I see him being for a few years is a situational pass rusher. I don't see him as anyone we should take that early....we need help at LDE..which requires someone more sturdy against the run.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
          • Mar 2003

Ya, u guys r rite. I had neva heard of this guy b4, so wen i heard he was a 1st/2nd rounder that had great pass rush skillz, i thought it wud be perfect, considering he was aaron's cousin.
          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Bmax
            • Aug 2003

no way...sign the freak......kearse

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Bmax
              no way...sign the freak......kearse
              Depends which Kearse is going to show up the "freak" or the football player who has been riding the pine the last 2 years because of injuries.

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

I got Bo Schobel on my Madden franchise.
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                X